Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all!

We are aware of the issues you've been facing. We allocated some servers specifically to handle RU from Filesonic.

We are still working on the larger issues affecting RU as a whole as well as FTP and upload/download speeds.

My apologies for the frustrations this has caused while you try to work and earn with Wupload.

Know that all issues are being taken very seriously and we are utilizing all of our resources to overcome them!

Regards,
Willy!

ALL remote uploaded files are in queue, no matter from where they're from.

Rapidleech files = in queue
FSo/FS/WU/MU = in queue

Wu2Wu = not working at all and crashes the remote upload page!!

AND, web upload speeds are still crap!! 0.03mb/s!

Dear Willy ,
At least , is there some kind of bonus that you will do for everyone ? I mean most of us have lost much time with the RU ... i mean today in 1 hour , i could upload more than 5 .. 8 movies with RU since i have premium member with most of file hosts .. but i only uploaded 3 movies , which is a total fail and lost for me :facepalm: :facepalm:
At least make a bonus while your fixing your issue to make people stay with you , cuz honestly , im thinking of changing Wupload with another one if the RU won't be fixed soon or there is no bonus .. :(

Well I got this PM:

Willy Wupload said:
Mbb15 said:
Hi Remote uploading from WU to WU is not working, are you guys working on it? Thanks btw wupload is great!

Hello, Mbb!

We are working on fixing all issues affecting RU. My apologies for the frustration this has caused.

Regards,
Willy!

So I guess they will fix WU to WU. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back