Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when they do this kind of promo, they should have anticipated the outcome. In fact 20 servers are not enough. Some users will RU TeraBytes of files. Of course they won't think of others, since money is their first objective. Ultimately, it's up to Wupload to add more servers.

That's why there should be limits on it, 100gig per day is enough for people. Some people RU everything then get like 20 download per file as if that is even worth it. A total waste of resources.

well, just tried ru & web ul..no joy :facepalm: ftp was working, got 2 of my files to about 40%, then connection failed, restarted, then failed, restarted..blah! blah!<_< this whent on for about 10 mins, each time the files were going up[very slowly]..then, BAM!!! connection lost!! and proceded with the uploads from scratch[0%]:s then did as above again...GGGEEEZZZZ!!!!X-(
this is getting to be every other day now:( i know there's gonna be teething troubles, but, it looks like this "SUMMER SIZZLER" is turning into a summer washout 8-)..sorry, willy, i don't meen to be critical, but it gets extremely frustrating when none of the upload options work, at least for a majority of people anyway :O. i'm in the uk btw, doubt that makes any difference though..;). i'm deffinatly a fan of wupload, and want desperately for it to work, but, it feels like we're banging our heads against a brick wall X-(

Well when they do this kind of promo, they should have anticipated the outcome. In fact 20 servers are not enough. Some users will RU TeraBytes of files since money is their ONLY objective. Ultimately, it's up to Wupload to add more servers.

That's why there should be limits on it, 100gig per day is enough for people. Some people RU everything then get like 20 download per file as if that is even worth it. A total waste of resources.

i agree, i'd definately struggle to upload 100 gig, i don't sit at my putor 24/7, maybe some do :O..some posters sole aim is money/greed, i'm happy if i can earn enough to cover next months host payment :))

Hi Willy i think you misunderstood something,we want to search all folders but it should be selectable like in filesonic now the search is always searching in all folders.Please change it.

And Please make the share links popup bigger its too small thx!

Last edited:
yeah, how about 1TB per day limit :), I think that's a good idea..

1000 x 1gig files per day? thats a lot.

hotfile used to limit to 10gig per day.

100gig is plenty for most, if you really are uploading 1000gig per day you should get at the very least 10000 downloads per day to make it worth taking up all that storage and blocking up all those resources in RU.

1000 x 1gig files per day? thats a lot.

hotfile used to limit to 10gig per day.

100gig is plenty for most, if you really are uploading 1000gig per day you should get at the very least 10000 downloads per day to make it worth taking up all that storage and blocking up all those resources in RU.

1 TB is a lot but not for bluray hoarders like me. I guess it all depends on how you see things. I certainly don't get 10 000 downloads per day (at least not for WU but yes for MU, in fact a lot more) but I do hit the thousands range. And no I don't do it for the money but more to backup files. Lastly I don't upload 1TB per day. That would be insane.

well that's what i mean, and you agree 1tb per day uploading would be insane. A lot of people do queue huge huge amounts of files to RU most of whom don't get that many downloads, and actually their files probably are deleted after 30days...what a waste of resource.

I believe Willy will only come here once his tech department sorts this thing out. Wwatch a movie or two instead of refreshing this thread every second. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back