Shared [WTS] SeedBox + RapidLeech(Rar/Unrar) 100mbps Port

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i have root access , can't i use MTN there? ( movie thumbnailer ) ... you know just a question .... good plans well , i have to wait 2 weeks or so ... as im going out to holland for a week an that would be just a free money for ya ;P

thanks sniper.

And LordKJ, sorry but you can't use MTN in there. :(

Well still if you are interested we got one order left with this plan, but we got other plans too which isn't put here. :)

Thanks,
Arik.

thanks sniper.

And LordKJ, sorry but you can't use MTN in there. :(

Well still if you are interested we got one order left with this plan, but we got other plans too which isn't put here. :)

Thanks,
Arik.

Dear arik,

just wanna to know, why we dont allow use MTN here?

this mean i also can use it as seedbox ??support ftp or http download file ornot....and the space of hardisk is so small......thank

Dear arik,

just wanna to know, why we dont allow use MTN here?

We will be adding that sooner. :)

smooth transactions, good speed and trusted member. Tnx Arikarin
Thanks for trusting and buying the service from us.

Hotfile Premium Download & Upload Working?
Am afraid but the Upload plugin works and not the download plugin. :(

pm me demo of rapidleech i think i m interested to buy urs :)

Sorry for the late reply, but we are out of stock atm. So giving out demo won't work. We would be back with orders within this weekend hopefully. :)

this mean i also can use it as seedbox ??support ftp or http download file ornot....and the space of hardisk is so small......thank

Yea You can, but in a limit. You over use and abuse the server then you would be suspended. FTP is supported, and HDD is enough as per the price. I have already explained about it before in this thread.

nice plan gud luck..

Thanks m8. <3

MTN has been integrated to it so the price has increased a bit, but the service is the same as it was before.

And thanks to warezboy and naughty devil for purchasing the package.

Cheers.

Cause, we are two people and its not called bump rather more its an update regarding the feature that we were about to add and now which is done as of for now. :|

Thanks. :)

Well yea, but as I said its a bump cum update. In the sense that we wanted to let the clients and other peoples know about the update. And after 24-48 hours even bumping of your own thread is allowed, so its better not to bump by yourself if you got two guys working on and even sometimes one may be offline and one may not.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back