Shared [WTS] SeedBox + RapidLeech(Rar/Unrar) 100mbps Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0ck

Hey guys we can now accept orders for 20gb RL + TF (rar/unrar)

Plan1 #:

Data Center At : Germany
Disk Space : 20GB
Bandwidth : Unlimited
Memory : 256MB Of RAM
Burstable Memory : 512MB RAM
Port - 100mbps
Price : $20.99

Screenshot Of German VPS:
[slide]http://i46.tinypic.com/118dbbt.png[/slide]
We are not sharing the server with anyone else, full access will be yours, so there shouldn't be any problems with that.
Note: At this time these are not offered with our Auto RL script if that is something that would interest you pm me, Arikarin, or sondra

We can also offer USA based RL + TF if you prefer for those that upload to [strike]hotfile[/strike] (no hotfile until workaround is working), IP's are banned for it.megaupload or uploading.com. Just submit a pre-sale ticket if this is something your interested in.

More plans coming soon after seeing the current sales. :)

Regards,
r0ck
Startech-Hosting

63 comments
sure, just we have got both US and Germany servers, just let r0ck be o9 and he will let you know about the details as per as your specs. :)

no m8, we aren't talking about shared hosting. Its a vps that you will get for TF + RL, fully yours. Nothing would be shared with anyone.

i've been using Rock host for my upload before (about 5 month more, not remember exactly) its really good. Good speed and almost have no downtime. I recomended this one. :)

not for your own vps in which you have root access, anyways the USA servers are put on hold for now due to hotfile premium issues

RL can be used to remote upload from host a to host b? And for host a to your own host a links? If you understand me :)

Demo's for German Server is now available.

[slide]http://i42.tinypic.com/2u8bcyg.png[/slide]

and psy can you explain better :|

well let me see if I can explain it to you.

For the best speeds you will want a rapidshare premium account. RL allows you to download from any file host, rename/unrar/rar, and reupload to your desired file host. The german servers however have the best speed with rapidshare. Hope I explained it well enough if not you can drop me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back