Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
We are having an unexpected downtime,our tech is solving the problem.
None of the other servers are affected by this,all other servers and websites are up.

Edit:

It's a hardware failure and will be fixed asap,I can accept manual setups if you need hosting.

I signed up at wrzhost this week and have yet been able to use my site. I'm unsure if the issues have anything to do with my semi-dedicated server but my tickets haven't been answered in a few days. I'm thinking about moving already do to the lack of customer service I'm receiving since my server is suppose to be "managed".

That's a pity...
I signed up at wrzhost this week and have yet been able to use my site. I'm unsure if the issues have anything to do with my semi-dedicated server but my tickets haven't been answered in a few days. I'm thinking about moving already do to the lack of customer service I'm receiving since my server is suppose to be "managed".

Ok...My ftp works again and I can upload my files. My tickets still aren't responded to but I'm sure that has to do with their main servers being down.

That's a pity...

Let me be fair and add to that. I wasn't all wrzhost fault that it took so long. My other host took a couple days just to point the domain at the Dns server but I still expect my emails to be answered in a timely fashion. Other than that I'm not having any major issues with them.

Looks like the main site is down.

And not answering support is ok?

Look the above post:

"
Edit:

It's a hardware failure and will be fixed asap,I can accept manual setups if you need hosting.
"

Our main server is down and our nameserver a records are setup on that server the way it should be,when the server is down,you can't ping the nameservers aswell but the sites will still work.

The hardware failure was the psu and it was out of stock,normally they replace it immediately,the parts were ordered on thursday and it took 2 days to deliver them but they didn't deliver in the weekend so the server will be back up 9 am HKT this morning.

EDIT:

As mentioned above the server is back up,the psu has been replaced.

I had an issue with my database today and it was fixed by the support team within 30 mins of my ticket...thanks tippie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back