Banned
Banned
Guyz

i ordered a USA VPS with smokehost

i paid 55 $..i specially request them i want usa VPS

first they said they will give vps in 6 hrs then 48 hrs

finally after 4 days i got server yesterday night

and it was not USA they gave me Germany server

and i asked a doubt regarding bit torrent they straightly generated invoice for 19$

if i ask for refund ..they say only after 10 days they will consider to refund my money

Worst service ....if ny one planning to buy server from them..be careful

They are playing with our earnings..they even don't know only if we make money we can buy servers from them this type of attitude of them will bring them down

Thanks

if any want to take that vps from me i can give them to 45$

PM if intrested

38 comments
Well, this simply shows that Smoke-Host aren't much considered about the client's purchased orders.

It'd be nice if a representative of Smoke-Host would come here and reply as, it maybe one-sided story, it could be that they might not have US VPS available at that moment and since you ordered it, so they hooked you up with a DE server inorder to keep you away from the midst of waiting for the VPS details.

Well, this simply shows that Smoke-Host aren't much considered about the client's purchased orders.

It'd be nice if a representative of Smoke-Host would come here and reply as, it maybe one-sided story, it could be that they might not have US VPS available at that moment and since you ordered it, so they hooked you up with a DE server inorder to keep you away from the midst of waiting for the VPS details.

yes they can come here and reply..m ready ..i am not stupid to spoil a reputtation of a hosting compnay ..if m wrong ..wj can ban me :|

D reason they said for germany server is that i didn't order VPS from their website

lol i orderd vps from the online chat d person name was MR DEEP..and my very first message to him was i need only usa vps..they can check their chat log

no representative from Smoke-Host hasn't replied here yet, so lets wait and see what's their part of the story.
Even then their service seems not that good, coz, after 4 days of order they provided you with the wrong VPS, that's not at all some thing to be accepted.

wtf...looks like smokehost is gone...their cpanel is expired

Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Also, all servers are overload

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4456448) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/*****/public_html/includes/class_hook.php on line 154

i ordered server from KnownSRV already this morning..i don't care about if they give my money back or not..but they have given me mental tension..they deserve this thread

@toothmaniac , It will be better if you Open a New Thread for commenting on Any Host other then SMOKE HOST , which is already in discussion in this Thread

Be VERY careful in dealing with this "company".

I purchased a site & reseller hosting that was with them and they deleted one account & suspended my other after i changed all the details over to mine.

Not even an explanation.

@GW_TAZ: You had bought an account from one of our resellers.
@tooth: You VPS has been active. We'd appreciate if you try to understand. You hadnt ordered properly either. As I told you on Live Chat we will move you to a US Server soon. We need some time.

To others, if you wanna talk, PM me. I'll assign you a 2 weeks free service. You can experience your the support yourself. You may wanna ask our clients.

Also, VPS setup usually takes upto 48 hours and all "buyers" are notified about it.

You can have a look at the refund policy. We DO NOT refund on VPS's. Have a look at the TOS. And if you read it carefully, if you dispute it on PayPal we have the right to suspend you. I am not comfortable but since you have taken it public, I dont mind. I am soory about you r experience and we can still provide you support. You VPS is active and is working. The only problem is its in Germany, not USA. That I can fix in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back