VPS Worst service-SMOKE HOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be VERY careful in dealing with this "company".

I purchased a site & reseller hosting that was with them and they deleted one account & suspended my other after i changed all the details over to mine.

Not even an explanation.

You your self are one scammer and giving all the fake info.......they did right what they did!!!!!!!Guys he scams people......be careful...........he scammed me for 70$ by using a hacked paypal and telling me fake stories...........he is not a trusted buyer.........beware of him........

Guys one more thing smokehost is very good at their services. I am using it and I find it TOP CLASS.

Wow , two Scammers trying to scam hosts for money . Another Client Not Reading The TOS.

HINT : TO ALL CUSTOMERS OF ANY HOSTING COMPANY . READ THE GOD DAMN TOS

You can have a look at the refund policy. We DO NOT refund on VPS's. Have a look at the TOS. And if you read it carefully, if you dispute it on PayPal we have the right to suspend you. I am not comfortable but since you have taken it public, I dont mind. I am soory about you r experience and we can still provide you support. You VPS is active and is working. The only problem is its in Germany, not USA. That I can fix in a few hours.

How many hours mate =)

i have waited a long..no hope..if you don't want to refund ..keep my server don't dismiss it ...i like to donate it to some one who can't spend money for vps

it just worked for 1 hour so far

mail me the credentials and change the location ASAP

Thanks

This incident is a problem on both the parties sides. It now is 48 hours and the VPS was delivered 12 hours ago and and the only error on our side was it was a German VPS. Our Billing Team must have emailed you by now. We are in process of moving you to USA ASAP.

I am really sorry about the situation and all we can do is fix the problem.

Wow , two Scammers trying to scam hosts for money . Another Client Not Reading The TOS.

HINT : TO ALL CUSTOMERS OF ANY HOSTING COMPANY . READ THE GOD DAMN TOS

+1. Before buying anything pleas read the TOS. Btw Bio_Neo the two scammers you were talking about are? I am not a scammer if you are pointing at me. I don't scam people at all.

Simmer,

Your thread answers all your questions. You had a problem with MyWarezHost. Not us. How can MyWarezHost not having your backups mean it's our problem. Just because we bought them doesn't classify as a reason.

Open a Paypal Dispuite,

If a company does not offer a refund on their tos or home page then they really dont have to refund you

Tooth,

You also have a unmanaged VPS. Management is $19.99. Also where did you get 4 days from? This thread is completely exaggerated -.-.

Tooth,

You also have a unmanaged VPS. Management is $19.99. Also where did you get 4 days from? This thread is completely exaggerated -.-.

Are you sure it says $19.99 for management cause I see $9.99 for management services for Virtual Servers Plans

[SLIDE]http://imgcafe.com/view/uploads/smokehrxr.jpg[/SLIDE]

I know you also mention in this thread that was created by OP y'all don't offer refunds back for vps servers yet you have 10-Day Money Back Guarantee listed on virtual servers plans. Then you state in Terms of Services

Please note that we have a 10-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Virtual Servers and Dedicated Servers are not included in this Guarantee.

Which one is it I think you might wanted correct your virtual server plan listing in stop hiding behind what's in your Terms Of Services.

open a dispute and use those screenshots as evidence. tired of people false advertising on their web host site in order to get more business, like servedome saying 99.95 up time guarantee when over their lifetime server are only up 95.5% there is a BIG difference.

Tooth,

[SLIDE]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3831/sm1w.jpg[/SLIDE]
calculate today is 6th day..still DEEP is working on VPS..he is trying daily and he fails to make it run

i was using rapidspeeds

q2000

for 50 days

initially i had problem with them even their server also unmanaged..but they helped me..that was a awsum server..after that i never had any issues with them

i am out only cos their server is not in USA

i mainly upload to hotfile

so i was searching for USA server

i need a final reply ..from your side

what is the exact problem ?

why you guys are not able to solve a simple matter?

answer me

or as above screen shot give back my money or give a proper explanation

Thanks

Originally Posted by Deep@SmokeHost
@viruz99: Its been resolved. I dont think you have a right to point at people without trying them out. PM me. I'll send you a account for two weeks and you can come around complaining. Sounds fair?

@Bio _ Neo: We have 6 CPUS on that server.

@WrzAddiction: If you have a problem submit a support ticket. This isnt a support forum. And we wont mind refunding you if you arent satisfied.

You consider refunding others who are not satisfied and your not giving me a refund while its clear in this thread that I'm not satisfied too? and its very clear that you have problem at your end too giving me incorrect vps instead of what I order?

Please make it clear if your gonna refund me or not.

I think you should let the others know how you have been compensated and you should be happy now too cause you might be the luckiest VPS user. =]

Ps. We moved him to a Windows VPS at the same rate as his old Linux Plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back