Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0zen

SCAMMER WARNING - DO NOT PURCHASE OR DEAL WITH THIS USER.
SEE THIS THREAD:

Importer.png

WP TMDB importer allows you to instantly bulk import movies from the biggest online movie database.

Get genre, actors, directors, release date, rating, duration, country, revenue, trailer and many more with just a few clicks.

You're a Movie Fanatic / Enthusiast and you want to build a Movie Blog Featuring Latest Movies, Movie News, Top Rated Movies, Movies with Trailers & more? Then this plugin is the perfect choice for you!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

WP TMDB importer

- Easy installation
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Works with any wordpress theme, none excluded.
- Import of movies in all languages.

Price: 30 USD
Payment: PayPal, Credit Card

Buy Now

Last edited by a moderator:
12 comments
Good luck with your sales.

Not quite sure what you can do with the movies after you have imported them.

But with so many free (illegal) copies of dbmovies integrated with Dooplay Or Psyplay around I wonder if there is a market for this.

Hello @sniffdog ,

This is a separate plugin, it can be used on any theme without any problem.
It also can be used on many movie themes that don't have the function to import movies like: Playnow, Grifus, Epicmov, Diddli, Psyplay, WPMovies and more...

Or simply if you want to create a blog with movies reviews, movies with trailers or open a new streaming movie site.
The dooplay theme is used by practically everyone, and, as we know, google penalizes duplicate content, as well as users who always see the same theme used by all sites, doesn't it seem boring?
I propose something different, fresh and new, my works are unlicensed, without annoying ioncube and free of malicious code (what everyone who downloaded nulled dbmovies copies on the net will surely have, 100%!!).

Thanks for the good luck.

The plugin has been updated, for those who have purchased it just connect to sellix and download the new version
fuck you Fr0zen you cheater return my 260Eur, don't buy anything through BTC or crypto currency he will never reply after payment. Fr0zen is scamming with client

Last edited:
260 euro ahahahahaaha! ?
The truth is that you tried to scam me with paypal but i cheated you.

The next time you write lies for the net i will inform those in charge of the illegal pirated sites you manage, i have all your data.

Have fun you and all the liar scammers who scammed me (on PayPal) and tried to scam me like you.

Would like to see the code for this cause it's probably just modified code from other importers which is actually hilarious considering the bitch fit you threw when your theme got nulled.

Would like to see the code for this cause it's probably just modified code from other importers which is actually hilarious considering the bitch fit you threw when your theme got nulled.
Bitch like your mother right?
Post automatically merged:

anyway you could buy it, but since you are a penniless bankrupt starving beggar you can limit yourself to just going to shitty babiato places full of troll like you. Bye.

Last edited:
Another bitch fit and no denial. Why anyone would buy from a straight up Prick like you I'll never know.
Post automatically merged:

I may buy it just to post a link here for people to get for free. Funny thing is, you won't know if any of your sales are me. Considering your behaviours thus far, I reckon you'll get paranoid if you do get any sales in the next couple weeks....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back