Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Before official announcement not good sign for uploaders to comment like this.
wait for them ans and for sure you willl be happy in the last :)

As i know this videohost is very trusted lets see :) i hope all of you will be happy :)
definitely bro official announcement very important
however,no announcement seem here for some hour now
definitely no harsh statement needed from uploader
but uploader also want respect,and my experience say they dont like when host hide or not give update in difficult situation like when site down
they prefer know truth and when site come back even if it take long but they dont like be in suspense and left without attention or update
so i hope admin update everyone like trusted videohost,i definitely agree wolfstream trusted but updating uploader in support thread also extremely important

definitely bro official announcement very important
however,no announcement seem here for some hour now
definitely no harsh statement needed from uploader
but uploader also want respect,and my experience say they dont like when host hide or not give update in difficult situation like when site down
they prefer know truth and when site come back even if it take long but they dont like be in suspense and left without attention or update
so i hope admin update everyone like trusted videohost,i definitely agree wolfstream trusted but updating uploader in support thread also extremely important

yes true very important updates
But we should understand they are not free all the time may be they are busy with some work may be them technical issues may be some servers issues anything can happen and i know what amount filehosts and videohosts paying they pay lot of payments but respect comes first i agree..

but this is not disrespect dont worry :)

this is just a busy schedule :) hope you understand all will be fine dont worry :) they will update keep patience thanks alot for your time :)

I don't mean to offend anyone, just a matter of observation. Site's downtime has a pattern. Everytime a release of a new print(especially from CAM/TS to HDRip/WEB-DL/Bluray) of any blockbuster(TV Series/Movies), there will be at least 12-hour-downtime. And it's not that hard to figure out why. Observe.

Dealing with a network issue on the datacenter side. Should be resolved soon.
Post automatically merged:

Site is back online. Thanks for your patience everyone. No data or files were lost meanwhile.

As for mr.xxxYinXXX please upload elsewhere. Your attitude isn’t welcome at wolfstream and we could do without a parasite like you that tries to pedal complete nonsense so often. Thanks!

Last edited:
Dealing with a network issue on the datacenter side. Should be resolved soon.

Site is back online. Thanks for your patience everyone. No data or files were lost meanwhile.

As for mr.xxxYinXXX please upload elsewhere. Your attitude isn’t welcome at wolfstream and we could do without a parasite like you that tries to pedal complete nonsense so often. Thanks!
Hey Boss. Can you answer for my question pls

Hey Boss. Can you answer for my question pls
Our great wjunction community answered this question for you I believe.

Views from proxy’s, Vpn, residential proxies, etc are all detected and blocked. Users using ad blockers are not given any financial gain.

This is why you see more views and less earnings, simply put.

Our great wjunction community answered this question for you I believe.

Views from proxy’s, Vpn, residential proxies, etc are all detected and blocked. Users using ad blockers are not given any financial gain.

This is why you see more views and less earnings, simply put.
Is it possible to completely ignore such views in order to see a clear picture of income.
I meant that such views were not display to or displayed in another column of data?

hello just checked the payout table and i have a question so what is the pay rate for countries that are not in the table it only state tell tier 4 and nothing else

That's rude. Regardless of how pissed you are, you shouldn't be calling people names. Parasite? Do not hate me for doing Math better than your database. A Tier1(which is $50/10000views, as promised) view of 265 is not $0.72 but $1.325 and if your excuse for this is Proxy and/or AdBlock view, well, you said it yourself... "Views from proxy’s, Vpn, residential proxies, etc are all detected and blocked." , which means that your database shouldn't be registering views from a blocked source. And IF by any chance you find your database faulty on computations, don't you think it's time to recalibrate/tweek/fix it so once and for all uploaders won't be questioning its integrity?
Don't despise me for seeing a pattern of WolfStream's downtime since there are few, aside from me, who made observations. Since the launch of "The Last of Us", every episode release your site is either Origin is unreachable Error code 523 or Remote Upload is not working, or if it is, files are having error code: 232011. Same at the release of BLOCKBUSTERS like Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Black Adam, Avatar: The Way of the Water, Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania etc.
I don't blame your administration, perhaps your revenue from Ads, etc. cannot compensate with the earnings via traffic of your uploaders that are offered $50 per 10,000 views(which is by the way, very high and I would say first of its kind) that no hosters have ever done since 2010.
Mate I think I’ve made it clear you are not welcome here at wolfstream. Please find another host.

Our system counts views perfectly fine, it’s showing you how many views came on your video while calculating the dollar figure based on how many of those views came without triggering Vpn/proxy/fraud flags. You can direct things with regards to how databases should be coded on your own website if you ever have one.

Meanwhile for those that are uploading don’t get caught up with fake news being spread by this individual. We haven’t had any such downtime at the time of every new release ; this is completely false news and frankly makes no sense for us to do purposely as we too would lose views. Be smart and choose to use wolfstream instead of taking advice from an “uploader” that supposedly hates us so much that he’s always trolling us while still uploading at wolfstream for some reason.

Enjoy!

Is it possible to completely ignore such views in order to see a clear picture of income.
I meant that such views were not display to or displayed in another column of data?
I will check if it’s possible to show in any other way but we try to be somewhat discrete to avoid fraudsters trying to reverse engineer our fraud prevention.

hello just checked the payout table and i have a question so what is the pay rate for countries that are not in the table it only state tell tier 4 and nothing else
It’s 0.0005 for other countries.

why you not reply for payment?
There’s a payment roll tomorrow so I will have the team reply after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back