Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
1- 16hrs to encode 11 mkv (1080p) files, why your website encode one by one and not all at once??
2- in normal page views are 120, but in reports just 37 count and there no adblock users !!!
Encoding is done within fair usage so other users uploading content can have their videos encoded too :) . We can’t give all the resources for just your videos to be encoded.

Also page views includes the same Ip viewing the video multiple times and ad block users etc. We don’t count views which are fraudulent or using ad block or VPNs/proxies and other such cases.

Lastly how would you know there are no Adblock users? Did you contact each viewer to ask if they have an ad blocker? Or do you control all the viewers somehow like a bot? We know what we are doing when it comes to preventing fake views and we won’t allow fake views under any circumstance. Cheers! 🍪

You not pay payment after maximum days ,still you silent about correct date because requested more than one week ,every day you say today today,we believe your words but end of the day nothing happened.What is this?

Encoding is done within fair usage so other users uploading content can have their videos encoded too :) . We can’t give all the resources for just your videos to be encoded.

Also page views includes the same Ip viewing the video multiple times and ad block users etc. We don’t count views which are fraudulent or using ad block or VPNs/proxies and other such cases.

Lastly how would you know there are no Adblock users? Did you contact each viewer to ask if they have an ad blocker? Or do you control all the viewers somehow like a bot? We know what we are doing when it comes to preventing fake views and we won’t allow fake views under any circumstance. Cheers! 🍪

I share just the first 1 video that's encoded, so there no multiple views per the same IP, other websites also don't count proxy visits, but their counter work well, bot? your last words lead to stop working with you, if you cheat on your counter, I have no knowledge on bots and how ppl program it,

Torrenting is approved on a per user basis. Some users have tried abusing with massive torrents and ruined the fun. This is what our time was sidetracked with this week.

75% of payouts were done for the week. Some btc and usdt payments remain and we’re expecting more to be exchanged Sunday.
Hello... my payment is still pending...

Payments history
RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-05-02$11.03PENDING

All usdt requests are done. Btc will also be done shortly , watch your wallets. We’ve been told there is congestion so if you get the alert it’s paid but your wallet doesn’t show yet , don’t worry it’ll update soon.

Update 2 : We noticed that when sending $10 via btc the network fee is $22 and because we don’t cover the network fee for you we have decided to hold off on sending the btc payments for tonight. If you have a larger payout and you don’t mind that there may be a chunk of your payout eaten up by network fees to send the btc payment right now feel free to pm me and we will send it.

I share just the first 1 video that's encoded, so there no multiple views per the same IP, other websites also don't count proxy visits, but their counter work well, bot? your last words lead to stop working with you, if you cheat on your counter, I have no knowledge on bots and how ppl program it,

ADB is only one part. Proxy IPs, VPNs IPs, known bot IPs etc are all blocked. There’s no way to fake views with us.

Last edited:
All usdt requests are done. Btc will also be done shortly , watch your wallets. We’ve been told there is congestion so if you get the alert it’s paid but your wallet doesn’t show yet , don’t worry it’ll update soon.

Update 2 : We noticed that when sending $10 via btc the network fee is $22 and because we don’t cover the network fee for you we have decided to hold off on sending the btc payments for tonight. If you have a larger payout and you don’t mind that there may be a chunk of your payout eaten up by network fees to send the btc payment right now feel free to pm me and we will send it.

ADB is only one part. Proxy IPs, VPNs IPs, known bot IPs etc are all blocked. There’s no way to fake views with us.
I most agree. Btc withdrawals now have cosmically high fees, so it would be worth waiting for this moment until everything normalizes.

I requested payout 29 th April 2023,but still not approve, I don't care network fee, take network fee after send my amount via BTC .Check detail for PM. Thank You

Can someone let me know about the payments? The procedure? Someone told me in here that you just put the email of the account you have for payment. Example, I put my paypal account email in the blank with "TRC20-USDT" selected. However, the 2 times I requested "Request Payout" both times the "Status" was "REJECTED". Why? Can someone help me?

Can someone let me know about the payments? The procedure? Someone told me in here that you just put the email of the account you have for payment. Example, I put my paypal account email in the blank with "TRC20-USDT" selected. However, the 2 times I requested "Request Payout" both times the "Status" was "REJECTED". Why? Can someone help me?
A usdt trc20 payment requires a crypto wallet that accepts usdt trc20 . We don’t do PayPal.

I requested payout 29 th April 2023,but still not approve, I don't care network fee, take network fee after send my amount via BTC .Check detail for PM. Thank You
Plesae check pm and close my issue.Thank You
Post automatically merged:

Plesae check pm and close my issue.Thank You

Last edited:

if you see ads in EU channels, sure you'll see they promote some vpn software, and 75% of ppl are using VPN to safe their privacy from Google ads ... as a publishers we have no control on this software, it's your job to add a tools in your settings page to block those viewers untill they turn off their software, bcs anyway you win and we loose, they visit your website, see your ads, but we waste our time and energy uploading and you not counting :D , if you add this tools will be good for all of us.

definitely Anti adblock script to be activated by choice in one's account would be ideal, so by doing that anyone viewed the page whether WEB or Embled will have the forced writing that whenever they want to do play they have to disable a SW Adblock, VPN, proxy, etc. otherwise the player will not activate, sure and a bit risky the user might run away, but everyone uses the anti-adblock script, in fact I still don't understand why you didn't put it in your site, as you see it is required.

if you see ads in EU channels, sure you'll see they promote some vpn software, and 75% of ppl are using VPN to safe their privacy from Google ads ... as a publishers we have no control on this software, it's your job to add a tools in your settings page to block those viewers untill they turn off their software, bcs anyway you win and we loose, they visit your website, see your ads, but we waste our time and energy uploading and you not counting :D , if you add this tools will be good for all of us.
I will seriously consider activating this during this week.
@WolfStream still pending...
Read my response. If you want your payment minus $20-22 because of btc network fees I can send it to you right now, just pm me and I’ll pay immediately. We are trying to wait for network fees to come down a bit so users don’t lose so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back