WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
support is not good, 3 days I asked and no response. How Long Does Payout Takeout?
Check my account, username: cleas

DhwreVa.png

We only offer PayPal for large payouts of $100 or more. Because at that point we can use a larger exchange to handle the payment. We will not do PayPal for lower payments.
The payments that you have rejected ($10.75 & $15.19), have not been returned to my account balance. However if you return them, I am able to wait until my balance reaches $100 or more.
Could you tell me what is the proccess of paypal, for when I will reach the milestone needed, since there is no option for it?
Paypal option can also be added to Payment info?
Will we receive any response regarding paypal? Or will you continue to be indifferent?

yes bro wolfstream trusted videohost as always proofed,payment all come soon just be patient and not worry cause u work for trusted videohost
Lol
Do you enjoy making such shill posts so much?
Like certain other guy?
I mean it is highly shameful host takes two weeks for pay $11
Obviously it doesn't really look good for this host
I don't care but your post and defend this host is ridiculous
Do you work for this dude?
Just stop with stupid post
Users decide on their own when be patient or not
And it is legitimate to ask pending payment info especially if it takes 2 weeka

I think there is growing concern that @WolfStream is constantly having problems with payments...
delays, inconsistency, taking much longer than week or two to pay...
this just my opinion, but maybe would be good to give us specific payment schedules or dates, so we'd know what to expect or when to expect.
just feels like with all this uncertainty people will very quickly start to lose trust in wolfstream, for those who haven't lost it already. :(
like i say, just my opinion. would be nice to have reassurance from host about payments

I like working for Wolfstream personally, I also understand payments can't be always fast and sometimes there are delays which are completely acceptable. But right now to me it does look like that delays and longer payments are getting more and more common. Don't get me wrong, I have always been paid by Wolfstream, but I do understand concerns as well.
Someone wrote idea of payment schedules above and I actually think that would be fine? Like there are some hosts who pay twice a month etc, or at the beginning of the month, in the middle etc. That would be probably good cause users would know when they can request their payments and they wouldn't be in suspense and worrying for their earnings. (Assuming payments aren't gonna be faster than right now but of course faster payments are always welcome).
I sincerely hope we get update and this issue gets figured out, cause I like Wolfstream but even if it's case, I have to downgrade and make it a non-priority host and send less traffic from now on because of this.

and he is not even able to answer the questions

wolfstream is from the same roots as the owners of Highload and Tubeload
Remember when they postpone payment so much
Take 10-14 day
They ran away with pending payout and more accumulate earning
That is why host should never take long for pay
Users earning can be jeopardize
Maybe same happen here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back