Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Is your api still not working, and who the f decided to rate limit the API to 4 requests per min, per min.
You can pm me with your exact issue you’re facing and I can have our engineers check on it or provide an exception for your api key. For now I’ve raised the limit to 120 per minute.

The additional commentary is not only unnecessary but also disrespectful. You should use more respectful language if you expect any further assistance.

🍪

You can pm me with your exact issue you’re facing and I can have our engineers check on it or provide an exception for your api key. For now I’ve raised the limit to 120 per minute.

The additional commentary is not only unnecessary but also disrespectful. You should use more respectful language if you expect any further assistance.

🍪
Ok i apologies for my rude comment, but you should understand that no one goes out of there way to say something. Only when you are frustrated. The absurd decision that are made by you or whoever is running the show is baffling to say the least. Hope you can get your act together and work on making improvements.

Paid, thanx.

btw, is true that many of us are bitter because many hosts have problems and it is impossible to work calmly.
as of 2023 it seems all hosts are unlucky, nothing works like it used to, everyone is tired.

Ok i apologies for my rude comment, but you should understand that no one goes out of there way to say something. Only when you are frustrated. The absurd decision that are made by you or whoever is running the show is baffling to say the least. Hope you can get your act together and work on making improvements.
Well for starters let me know via PM if the api is working for what you need now. As long as you report things to us we will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible.

I can’t speak for other hosts but we are working on advancements to make the entire process of using file hosts better not worse. A lot is going on behind the scenes to make the systems more performant and as things are reported we move to resolve those matters if it’s within our capabilities.

PM me if you need any specific technical assistance related to wolf.

Hi, I explained something via PM.
Please check when you can.
I would appreciate your answer whether if it's negative or positive either way, thank you in advance.

To be honest i m not getting anything from this company but one thing is true this is one of the best video host i ever seen in the matter of features in the matter of payment gateways and many more things.. what anyone wants more ? you earn with uploads and u earn with reff also :) wow :) and what he is giving 20% reff which is now days mostly videohosts filehosts not giving :) and those used to give they shifted back to 10% or 15% come on i dont like false promises :)
atleast this host is amazing :) i seen many big companies they came and gone but what i like most in this filehost layout and the name awesome :)

Hi, I explained something via PM.
Please check when you can.
I would appreciate your answer whether if it's negative or positive either way, thank you in advance.
Working on this :)
To be honest i m not getting anything from this company but one thing is true this is one of the best video host i ever seen in the matter of features in the matter of payment gateways and many more things.. what anyone wants more ? you earn with uploads and u earn with reff also :) wow :) and what he is giving 20% reff which is now days mostly videohosts filehosts not giving :) and those used to give they shifted back to 10% or 15% come on i dont like false promises :)
atleast this host is amazing :) i seen many big companies they came and gone but what i like most in this filehost layout and the name awesome :)
thanks buddy. Lots of funny people laugh at your comments while they can’t scrape two cents together 😂😂. Don’t pay any kind to them.

The country Spain is becoming more relevant internationally and currently leads in Europe at the level of France and Germany.
Will they upgrade the TIER of Spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back