WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
Hi again, could you check if upload works? I think there's an issue, I tried uploading several times but after it goes to 100%, it goes to page "files uploaded" but nothing is there and there is nothing in file manager either.

Hi again, could you check if upload works? I think there's an issue, I tried uploading several times but after it goes to 100%, it goes to page "files uploaded" but nothing is there and there is nothing in file manager either.
We will have a look at this now .
Post automatically merged:

Can you PM me and check which server you’re uploading to via network debug. It is working fine here but happy to help you via pm.

Last edited:
When going up it gives problems.
I tried with 155 files.
116 were uploaded and among them some bad then when uploading the rest also some bad.
(Error Code: 232011)

I have deleted bad detected others, I may publish them defective and non-reproducible because I cannot detect them.
I'm having a hard time uploading the videos.

When going up it gives problems.
I tried with 155 files.
116 were uploaded and among them some bad then when uploading the rest also some bad.
(Error Code: 232011)

I have deleted bad detected others, I may publish them defective and non-reproducible because I cannot detect them.
I'm having a hard time uploading the videos.
Some videos can be bad if codecs or frame rate is messed up and converting may fail in such case. Pm me if you’re having this issue a lot and I can look into specific files and see what’s happening.

remote upload not worked
Remote upload will return monday

Is there a reason some files from yesterday desplay and count 0 views? I mean, it's not a major problem, it's just several files out of many, so minor amount, but just caught my attention - mentioning in thread, hopefully it won't happen to more files in future.

Is there a reason some files from yesterday desplay and count 0 views? I mean, it's not a major problem, it's just several files out of many, so minor amount, but just caught my attention - mentioning in thread, hopefully it won't happen to more files in future.
Can you pm me some of the videos displaying and counting 0 views please.

Why can't I register? I have filled out the registration form but nothing happens, the registration form keeps showing up. I can't log in, nor do I receive a successful registration email.

Why can't I register? I have filled out the registration form but nothing happens, the registration form keeps showing up. I can't log in, nor do I receive a successful registration email.
I just registered perfectly fine. Fill out the registration form and then login on the login page. It is working here correctly and we see other registrations coming in.

Is Payoneer available in payment method?

And what's "Channel Name" mean? like youtube channel?

Last edited:
Back