Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
@WolfStream these days some older files appeared in my account that were from the old host with a different name and my recent ones disappeared. We didn't have many new ones but they are gone. The balance was not a positive one, so it's not a problem for me at the moment. I hope you get through all these problems easily and can remove them all. We hope for a good host with benefits both for you and for us uploaders.

@WolfStream these days some older files appeared in my account that were from the old host with a different name and my recent ones disappeared. We didn't have many new ones but they are gone. The balance was not a positive one, so it's not a problem for me at the moment. I hope you get through all these problems easily and can remove them all. We hope for a good host with benefits both for you and for us uploaders.
Hey there, yes you can remove old videos from your account and just start uploading fresh. Everything is in a good place now for you to earn max.
Post automatically merged:

Hey there, yes you can remove old videos from your account and just start uploading fresh. Everything is in a good place now for you to earn max.
Also as a bonus for everybody we are updating wolfstream to have no expiry on video uploads! However if you’re a bad actor thinking of trying to eat up tons of our hard drive space, we will delete your files and ban you ;) .

Last edited:
It loads fine but all the videos I have uploaded since the day they came back have disappeared, only yesterday's and those from May 2021 downwards appear. What happened?

as mentioned in a previous post these was some data loss during an attack from a competitor but this won’t happen again with our new backup process and company handling backups. All will be good from now onwards and the first payout you earn will come with a bonus to address this inconvenience of having to reupload videos.

Hi, im getting the following error when i try to upload with torrent, how can I fix this?
Code:
<b>Error while adding torrent to DB:</b>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang=

I there a possibility to get higher quality, i'm building a website and i'm considering to use wolfstream, but the few files I uploaded are so low quality!

Last edited:
Hi, im getting the following error when i try to upload with torrent, how can I fix this?
Code:
<b>Error while adding torrent to DB:</b>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang=

I there a possibility to get higher quality, i'm building a website and i'm considering to use wolfstream, but the few files I uploaded are so low quality!
Can you confirm what you are doing exactly? I went to the upload page and clicked upload torrent and then browsed to my torrent and it uploaded just fine. I can also see the speed it is downloading at and other users are uploading also at this moment. Can you maybe try again and if possible let me know if you're following some other process. I am using chrome just for your information.

Can you confirm what you are doing exactly? I went to the upload page and clicked upload torrent and then browsed to my torrent and it uploaded just fine. I can also see the speed it is downloading at and other users are uploading also at this moment. Can you maybe try again and if possible let me know if you're following some other process. I am using chrome just for your information.
For me its also working now, i changed the language to russian and back and it worked

For me its also working now, i changed the language to russian and back and it worked
We will keep an eye on this, if you are able to reproduce it again please private message me so we can address your case in private as it's not something effecting all users. Thanks.

Hi,

This to bad to be true!

I can´t login, I got the message "Incorrect Username or Password"...

I try to reset my password and I Don´t receive email to reset my password...

Problably all my videos, work and money are gone....

This is tottaly unaceptable, no one can trust one this host anymore

At least you should pay the money that was already earned

Hi,

This to bad to be true!

I can´t login, I got the message "Incorrect Username or Password"...

I try to reset my password and I Don´t receive email to reset my password...

Problably all my videos, work and money are gone....

This is tottaly unaceptable, no one can trust one this host anymore

At least you should pay the money that was already earned
You can pm us with your username and what your balance was roughly. We will then cross reference and if it lines up you’ll be given your earnings plus a bonus to make up for the inconvenience of having to reupload your videos. We will try to compensate you appropriately so you can take the time to reupload videos.

Include your btc wallet id in the private message as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back