WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
I just tried to view a random stream on mobile, I have a rick roll type of ad asking to install an apk. I will need to force close and loose stream.
We are going to remove the little pop ad that interrupts playback but the apk ad will stay as it a single ad with a timer: That should be good. Enjoy.

view going worse day by day ,, upload everyday but last 4 day view alyways under 400 . wkwk,,
fraudulent? i give them site address + histats..

Vpn and proxy IPs, adblock ? im still belive view at least more than 1000 /day
I know we have an email thread with you in which we’ve been responding very regularly. I would advise you to follow up via email.

Thank you for helping us confirm that our fraud prevention is working very well. We don’t hand out payouts for fraudulent clicks. To be clear, proxy/Vpn clicks are most likely to result in fraud hence we will not change our policy on Vpn/proxy Ip blocking. We recently updated that code and tested it very well, and for that reason we won’t be adding views to your videos unless they’re legitimate views from legitimate IPs.

You can continue this conversation over email, unless you need an audience for some reason. If you do need an audience you can continue in some other place rather than our official thread. We pay everyone for legitimate views and this policy will not change to count illegitimate clicks for anybody!

In the spirit of giving, WolfStream will be giving out a default payout for today due to some technical difficulties we were facing. At this time the issues are resolved however DDOS attacks are unpredictable and we can only learn + react to anything which we haven't put proactive measures in place for. We will be averaging out the amount you made daily for the past 7 days and then providing you 1.5x that amount for today's date(01-31-2023). You can expect this to arrive before the end of this week.

Furthermore we would like to remind users that we are happy to become your home if you're currently dealing with a host that can't sustain your payouts or provide you any confidence with respect to their financial support. WolfStream is capable of handling very large payouts on a daily basis for uploaders that bring in heavy view counts.

We stand behind our product and although we understand there are many competitors which wish for us to fall, WolfStream will not be closing it's doors. Like anyone in this industry, we will face DDOS attacks, we will face scrutiny from competitors looking to stir the pot, and we will definitely face a lot of fraudulent uploaders that claim we are refusing their "rightfully earned dollars". That being said, if you upload and get honest views on your videos, we will pay you the right amount while ensuring that you are confident uploading with Wolfstream for the future.

We hope that this gesture of good will helps everyone understand that we are more than capable of satisfying payouts now and in the future.

kind regards,

Wolf

I know we have an email thread with you in which we’ve been responding very regularly. I would advise you to follow up via email.

Thank you for helping us confirm that our fraud prevention is working very well. We don’t hand out payouts for fraudulent clicks. To be clear, proxy/Vpn clicks are most likely to result in fraud hence we will not change our policy on Vpn/proxy Ip blocking. We recently updated that code and tested it very well, and for that reason we won’t be adding views to your videos unless they’re legitimate views from legitimate IPs.

You can continue this conversation over email, unless you need an audience for some reason. If you do need an audience you can continue in some other place rather than our official thread. We pay everyone for legitimate views and this policy will not change to count illegitimate clicks for anybody!
still funny only get under 400 views a days.. good luck then

How many days fixed bugs and errors and host?

Gateway time-out Error code 504​

Host Error Code 504​

Ddos attack?​

Please fixed and goodwork Wolf.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back