Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
view dropped because now he count 1 per ip not 3 like before! but if you see the earning they have really increased so thats all what matter the earnings are good now
So my earnings fell 3 times because all my viewers from all countries watched my files 3 times a day? So explain one thing to me. the person (let's call it bob for example) has the same files as me (even less) on the same page as my files and the person's earnings have not dropped.
So 2 people / similar databases - my database more by about 10 k / files are placed on the same page and most viewers from one country. One person's wages fell x3 and the other remained the same
Post automatically merged:

it is more logical that people who earned too well (because I did not complain) / got some other rules of counting and the rest was calculated normally with a slight plus because they increased the rates.

Last edited:
from 3 to 2 is hardly any difference. because who watches the same thing 3 times a day? and certainly not one with 5-6k viewers a day is left with 1.5k. The problem must be somewhere else.

from 3 to 2 is hardly any difference. because who watches the same thing 3 times a day? and certainly not one with 5-6k viewers a day is left with 1.5k. The problem must be somewhere else.
I think it's counted as 2 IP per user of the website

For example if the IP watched 2 videos hosted in aparat somewhere else, then when he watches your video it doesn't count.

For example for me as of right now, it starts the day strong when the 24 hours is reset and as the day go the views and earning starts to dip (was not the case before all this changes)

I think it's counted as 2 IP per user of the website

For example if the IP watched 2 videos hosted in aparat somewhere else, then when he watches your video it doesn't count.

For example for me as of right now, it starts the day strong when the 24 hours is reset and as the day go the views and earning starts to dip (was not the case before all this changes)
a strange explanation. and there is no confirmation in fact. ask your friends who use APARAT - other uploaders.
Their number of displays is normal - maybe a bit smaller because Christmas Eve, more people are sitting at the table than at the computer

if I understand correctly. this person x - BOB. watches 10 episodes of the series a day. There are 2 entries from his IP for 1 uploader and for the remaining 8 episodes none of the uploaders gets money.

Last edited:
Aparat changed to 3 times /24H
One last question, boss

Amomo - he is right that 3 passes from 1st ip are counted. one ip can watch 10 episodes but only 3 are scored? can it watch 1 video 3 times? because, for example, he is watching, but after 20 minutes something has gone mad, so he does a refresh of the page and starts the video data twice ...

When I click embed video, why does the direct video page open? @KatFile

statistics on our site will be negatively affected. The duration of visitors' stay on the site will decrease. Our other advertising earnings disappear. You must restore it urgently.

@ClipWatching

Last edited:
Why make my website traffic go to your site? If someone wants to watch the video, what is this shit?

Damn that shit you make me put your links on my site and you make shit to my traffic

Last edited:
thank you so much for everything, there is no other site that do like you do, keep it up you're the best and will be always the best
nothing has changed ... except for my level "ugly word" :)

+/- 50,000 files placed on 4 different pages gave at least 5,000 Views per day, suddenly drops to 2799, and then to 1570. I have just checked more views I had on 07/01/2020, 14 days from setting up my account, where I had maybe 3-4k files ... Honestly, this situation is funny. I was even anxious to get nervous :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back