WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you wish to receive free premium, please email as I state few times. We have time zone GMT, therefore it's not yet 16th of December. Please email in one hour and first 5 will receive a free premium.

All payments was also sent, good job guys!

Email sended thanks you.

Hi wizzupload.Yesterday i had an upload that catch the 200 downloads in 30 minutes.Then it says the file reach the max download limit.Can i do something else to is able to download more times or i must upload again the same file till it reach 200 downloads and go on?Is possible the next day after 24 hours this file have again 200 download counts?

So 200 downloads for each days for each file is that correct?

Hello,

You know why your files was deleted and your payment rejected. You was uploading FAKE files, lots of users reported them as being fake and we checked them.

Please, if you want to earn money, be honest, don't cheat.

Hello,

Guys, if you wish to receive free premium, please email as I state few times. We have time zone GMT, therefore it's not yet 16th of December. Please email in one hour and first 5 will receive a free premium.

All payments was also sent, good job guys!
ok I understood why
is it not recur

NEWS - We are now on zoom ( z-o-o-m ) software!

@ cricket1989 - there is a limitation in terms of 200 download files per anonymous user.

Premiums for today vanished, buy or ask for a free one tomorrow.

All the payments was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back