WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

If you read this post, you will see that only 5 ( five ) PREMIUM accounts are granted every day during December. First come, first served. The premium packages for today vanished, you must email us tomorrow and first 5 will receive a premium membership for free.

Great news guys!!

:x:We are now able to pay our uploaders via LibertyReserve!!:x:

So at the moment you can cashout using PayPal, Payza, Moneybookers and LibertyReserve.

We are working to get Webmoney also!:smokin:

hello I want to know what is the true price for 1000 downloads of files <500 mb?
is how to apply the minimum payment and how many days it takes to pay?

who has already received payments? anyone have payment voucher?

Thanks for your attention and looking forward to your valuable response

Last edited:
@coolguy that's probably your ISP/PC. Loads fine here and tests shows 1-2s.

@jhon depends from what country are the downloads, you can earn up to 25$ for files under 500M. You can cashout a minimum of 5$ and payments are made in maximum 24 hours.

@wyxk I added PT to Silver for now.

14ju8at.jpg

Is it a new day yet? Well, it is here. Would you pls add premium to my acc: dramaoverloaded01

would be best if you can improve UL speed & add Zoom / ftp.

thanks.

Hello,

You know why your files was deleted and your payment rejected. You was uploading FAKE files, lots of users reported them as being fake and we checked them.

Please, if you want to earn money, be honest, don't cheat.

my payment was rejected why??????

the deleted file??

tttttttttttttttttttttttfp.png

Hello,

Guys, if you wish to receive free premium, please email as I state few times. We have time zone GMT, therefore it's not yet 16th of December. Please email in one hour and first 5 will receive a free premium.

All payments was also sent, good job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back