WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...no probs

can i earn if i upload rar files or only direct mp3,avi allowed ?

what's the minimum file size for earnings ?

can u remove video streaming ? or pls set it as optional

File size < 500M
File size > 1024M

What kind of file sizes are these?
I tell you, scam file sizes.
And the file between 500MB to 1024MB, what are the rates?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

@Azot, your laughing but check the first page of this thread.
Second, < 1024MB is all above 1024, which includes all sizes till 0MB.
0-500MB, 501MB-1024MB is more understandable.

Plus, write all the countries names not just the abbreviations.

Another host that requires you to give them money upfront in order to "possibly" earn.

*sigh*

For new guys who don't know how this business model works, the host makes a bunch of money on people buying premiums in hopes they can earn some money. Host will not allow you to make much with the settings they have setup (which is not what they show in their affiliate pages) and you will struggle to make your first payout. This usually results in many people never even making it to their first payout by the time they have to repurchase a premium account to continue earning.

In the end, you aren't even earning what you're paying the host for premium membership so you'll just be giving them money.

I hope this little bit of information has been helpful to you as I'm very knowledgeable when it comes to how hosts operate, from legit to non-legit.

Last edited:
I'll settle up to 1 week, the time that I gather the money for the premium

hummmm has only 1 ip to download

Last edited:
lol i dont know about you stooky or your "so called" tier A traffic but "the other" pay to earn host has given me around 5x times i paid for the 3 month prem and i have also been paid 4 times already on it :P and dont know why your the under the illusion of finding a perfect filehost just use one and see? and for god sake check you traffic lol because i sure as hell believe it comes from tier D countries instead of A as you always preach

lol i dont know about you stooky or your "so called" tier A traffic but "the other" pay to earn host has given me around 5x times i paid for the 3 month prem and i have also been paid 4 times already on it :P and dont know why your the under the illusion of finding a perfect filehost just use one and see? and for god sake check you traffic lol because i sure as hell believe it comes from tier D countries instead of A as you always preach

I'd love to check my traffic but these file hosts have something to hide and won't allow it.

Allowing people to actually see their traffic might show they're not-legit hosts or on the positive side can help the uploader to realize exactly where their good and bad traffic is coming from then they can make adjustments in where they share content.

That's never gonna happen with any of these new hosts, ever.

ps2gameman - We are working on that, thanks for your concern.

Stooky - I was actually looking to implement that, give me few days.

ad-team1 - what is your ISP/IP?

Payment requested today before 6PM GMT was processed and sent. The ones requested after 6PM GMT will be processed tomorrow.

A new day, new 5 FREE premium accounts, please email contact@wizzupload.com to get yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back