WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok captcha now working fine, I test host and download file 3.5mb one time and dont have any money, on my account is 0$ but should be 0,025$. download from france.site now dont have any stats site, this is not good,

You count 1 download IP per 24h or multiple?

Last edited:
download second time and still 0$ ....

and tell me where is true, on the topic wjunction You wrote 25$ for 1000 dl but on the Your site in news You wrote " You will earn 1$ for every 1000 downloads"

from what I see true is 1$ for 1000 dl....

PPD - Pay Per Download

Earn up to 10% of your affiliated member downloads earnings and up to 50% of the sales.

PPS - Pay Per Sale

Earn up to 50% of your affiliated member downloads earnings and up to 10% of the sales.

Nice bug, If You make stupid mistake from this, so I dont want use this host ......

PPD 10% earning from downloads
PPS 50% earning from downloads

Last edited by a moderator:
TbTOQ.jpg

edit it
mistake PPS and PPD see it

quite a clever plan OP :D

make it seem so that ur PPD is 25 and 50$ per 1000 and then restrict the dl count by 50% per download so in short every rate gets decreased by 50%

so the real rate is

12.5/1000 for the highest tier [<<500] and 25$[<<1024]

bravo xD

quite a clever plan OP :D

make it seem so that ur PPD is 25 and 50$ per 1000 and then restrict the dl count by 50% per download so in short every rate gets decreased by 50%

so the real rate is

12.5/1000 for the highest tier [<<500] and 25$[<<1024]

bravo xD

That's only if you register over an affiliate link..

I m not hater man, I say what I see

1. You make stupid mistake which PPD and PPS programs - how can I trust someone who make mistake like thats at starting host?
2. You dont any wrote about only premium users can be count points - how can I trust someone who dont wrote on the topic this information?
3. You always wrote "buy premium, buy premium" man first got trust people then wait for selling premium and talk about this.
4. Your script is from xfileshare or somethink like thats, 90% hosts using this script die after 1 or 2 month,and all uploaders know this, becouse JDownloader make plugin and then You dont have a money from view site

Last edited:
this site looks very scammy
Attention - You must be a premium user ( your files must be premium ) in order to be counted,therefore please buy a premium package here.

So, when the little kids buy premium you close the host and run away.

What happened to peoples, they just gave away 5 one month premium, so what da...if you dnt like them please choose another hoster, why waste your words here? And yes i'm working for them, thats why i'm writing on behalf of Wizzupload, ok?

14.00 EUR is about 20$ for 30 day, I know many hosts but anyone dont have a high price for 30 day premium, ok I dont write anything i just leave this topic.... I wish good luck wizzupload

It seems you have problem with respecting members.

"You must be blind..."
"You must be hater..."

I'll monitor this topic carefully. Try to talk with users in more respectful way, even though their manners sometimes may be inappropriate.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

We are back on track, we have discussed with forum moderators and we come with some news:

1) All the downloads will be paid, even if they are not premium.
2) Payment can be made in max 24 hours from the request.
3) Users will be able to cashout at 5$.

We will pay via PayPal, Moneybookers, Payza and MoneyGram ( for huge amounts ).

Please, use this thread to POST and problems, but also POST each time you received a payment from us.

What do you wait? Go to http://www.wizzupload.com , register, start uploading and earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back