WiZZUpload.com - Free Premium - Up to 25$ per 1000 downloads, PPD/PPS/Mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wizzupload sometimes from yesterday when i upload something it shows us 0kbps and it is corrupt.It happens only with some files not all.I use flash uploader.Can you fix it?

I'm not sure if I understand the question, if a file gets removed due to DMCA, the earnings of that file will be deleted.

how to reach min. payout... ????????? sir if i upload a file & i got 200 downloads on that file....& if the file got removed before requesting the payout ??????? then the earnings will also be deleted ???????

Remote upload is something that takes 2 parties, us and another host. It is really difficult to trace the problem. Our servers seems fine, so it might be an issue on the other end?

Hi wizzupload sometimes from yesterday when i upload something it shows us 0kbps and it is corrupt.It happens only with some files not all.I use flash uploader.Can you fix it?

Added

can i have premium?
Username: ofidian

Added

user :abodagoma
mail:abodaogma@yahoo.com

See my above answer.

remote upload is slow..........plz fix & plz also reply to my above post.......

Thanks.....

I upped a file to my account. It was over 300MB & WMV format. On looking at my account the file is now half the size & has the extension WMV.MP4.

Why has this file been altered? alot of the forums i use require my posts to include file size, resolution, run time etc etc.

I do not make many posts here because of other up-loaders or members making steady comments like if you do not like it here leave or similar. This makes people mad simply because I take the time to post my true observations of how this wizzupload is working for me so other users can help decide if they have similar problems. I go direct now right to wizzupload I guess it is not in my best interest to make comments here So also I have requested 1 time for one payment of 6.00. It was received with in hours I have no problems with the trust and payments. I want to hear if anyone made sales that's all, and how many? OK in 7 days I have had no sales and I have 4 referrals. Do we get money for the referrals? I see no money from them.

Last edited:
Please answer at my PM, sent you 2 already.

FTP display

Status: Connection established, are waiting for welcome message ...
Response: 220 the ProFTPD 1.3.4b Server (the ProFTPD) [:: ffff: 77.243.177.102]
Command: USER o71622
Respond: 331 Password required for o71622
Command: PASS ******
Respond: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: fatal error
Error: Unable to connect to the server

The account password is correct

Last edited:
yes @ihatecheaters i got paid from wizzupload for the premium sale i sold so you got no worries

@071622 check your login details ive been useing ftp all day and all eveing from my leech server

try this ftp01.wizzupload.com what i been useing with no problems

yes @ihatecheaters i got paid from wizzupload for the premium sale i sold so you got no worries

@071622 check your login details ive been useing ftp all day and all eveing from my leech server

try this ftp01.wizzupload.com what i been useing with no problems

Still can not sign

WizzUpload

Please confirm my FTP account is opened

WizzUpload

Please confirm my FTP account is opened

Last edited:
@ o71622 - I have told you that your password is too small, I have changed it for you ( will PM the new password ) and I'm able to connect fine:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 ProFTPD 1.3.4b Server (ProFTPD) [::ffff:84.39.116.39]
Command: USER o71622
Response: 331 Password required for o71622
Command: PASS ********
Response: 230 User o71622 logged in
Command: SYST
Response: 215 UNIX Type: L8
Command: FEAT
Response: 211-Features:
Response: MDTM
Response: MFMT

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=51437