Windows VPS with 1/10Gbps and 800-1000 GB of HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorpioneMM

Im searching for a good Windows VPS for uploading/downloading (torrents included) and good performance for decent speeds in rar/unrar tasks (like my actual vps that have a dedicated hard disk only for me and works well)

Wanting a 1 or 10 Gbps node, 2-4 GB Ram, 15 TB or more of bandwith and a minium of 800GB HDD.

Budget: 100$

10 comments
Hi,

With that budget you could easily get the VPS you are looking for :). You could even get a dedicated server from OVH.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

With that budget you could easily get the VPS you are looking for :). You could even get a dedicated server from OVH.

Thanks,
Danny

And can you recommend me anything?

You can increase your budget i bit more you can get a dedicated server with 10TB 1Gbps Bandwidth .

My budget is 100$ because i purchased recently another linux vps for hosting my sites and now i need to leave my actually windows vps and i spended a lot and for now that's my budget.

Anyway i thin that i dont need a dedicated for the moment, with that specifications and with decent performance i have sufficient.

There was that hosthatch.com, yesterday I clicked from someone's profile but I forget who was that. They have some nice vps, I belive if you ask they can do some custom plans for you.

Also there is Lifetalk (buyrda.com) or Awesomerdp guy subhy259 (don't know if he is actual seller or someone else is here), they have 400-500 gb hdd with good server spechs, about the half of the price you are looking for, so I bet if you ask they can make 800 gb hdd or more within your budget. Check their topics as well to see if there is much unsatisfied customers.

Also maybe it is middleeastern way of thinking, but I belive if you wave arround your 100$ budget every provider will jump on it even if their service worth less than this. So I would search providers and make a direct contact which I found trustworthy if they did not have what I want. But may be you are thinking, I have the money so they should come to me. that might be right too.

There was that hosthatch.com, yesterday I clicked from someone's profile but I forget who was that. They have some nice vps, I belive if you ask they can do some custom plans for you.

Also there is Lifetalk (buyrda.com) or Awesomerdp guy subhy259 (don't know if he is actual seller or someone else is here), they have 400-500 gb hdd with good server spechs, about the half of the price you are looking for, so I bet if you ask they can make 800 gb hdd or more within your budget. Check their topics as well to see if there is much unsatisfied customers.

Also maybe it is middleeastern way of thinking, but I belive if you wave arround your 100$ budget every provider will jump on it even if their service worth less than this. So I would search providers and make a direct contact which I found trustworthy if they did not have what I want. But may be you are thinking, I have the money so they should come to me. that might be right too.

Thanks for your opinion but i dont like the RDP's, i tried a lot (AwesomeRDP included) and all of them are a shit, so many reboots each day, overloaded in some hours etc..

I dont like to try more RDP's, i like a VPS.

I continue searching...

I recommend that you checkout the following providers below they're very honest about there networks.

VPS6.net
Burst.net
JaguarPC.com
VPSGlob.com - Official Sales thread

if you get any recommendations to TelVPS.com my word to you from my own personal experience stay away from them. TelVPS will claim there servers are 1Gbps then tell you they limit vps to 100mbps when infact this isn't true all there nodes are all 100mbps / oversold.

I recommend that you checkout the following providers below they're very honest about there networks.

VPS6.net
Burst.net
JaguarPC.com
VPSGlob.com - Official Sales thread

if you get any recommendations to TelVPS.com my word to you from my own personal experience stay away from them. TelVPS will claim there servers are 1Gbps then tell you they limit vps to 100mbps when infact this isn't true all there nodes are all 100mbps / oversold.

Thanks man, i go to look this 4 providers, im searching VPS from 3 days ago with no luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back