Windows 7 or Windows XP ?

Windows XP or Windows 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
windows 7 with classic theme. cant get any smexier than that.

windows xp on 2nd pc for the epic old games that just dont like Win 7 64bit :(

Isnt that the version where you can't change the desktop wallpaper? LOL, i installed that on a netbook once.. hilarious!

I believe, Win7 sucks!.. Like Vista sucked. Im on XP for the past years. When its no longer usable because of compability i will permanently go to Ubuntu or SUSE. Microsoft is "stealing" too many data from your PC, on XP it is still controllable.
well actually ubuntu or any other linux distro suck because u can t use webcam for chatting thats sad plus video quality and compatibility is way better on a windows desktop than linux distro.i love windows seven.i did use ubuntu i like for it s costumizablility but still its not a layman's kinda os..u still have to know a bit of commands to do stuff like updating ur software and things of this sort so and is jargon we ll xp sucks to the core when it comes to stablility.i used to get bsod every fortnight it gives me the creeps...after i started using win7 i actually forgot wat bsod actally is :))

i still use XP as i still get better performance then with win7.

and i will use it as long as it will be possible...

because all the new apps are made for win7 only... so that when there will be an app which i really need to use and it's only for win7 then i will have to move anyways.

but until i don't have to, XP 4 ever 4 me. :)

i'm so used to XP... i know where everything is... too lazy to search for all and learn it again in win7.

why buy a new one if the old one doing just fine.
u cannot teach old dog new tricks :D as it goes for u...u need not have to learn anything its the same windows thingy with little spice of appearance and major tweaks :)) but yes u need min 2 gb ram and a dual core processor and a 256 mb video to run win 7 thats a sad part if u can t afford to upgrade ur comp

[SLIDE]http://epicimagehost.com/images/xp.jpg[/SLIDE]

well actually ubuntu or any other linux distro suck because u can t use webcam for chatting thats sad plus video quality and compatibility is way better on a windows desktop than linux distro.i love windows seven.i did use ubuntu i like for it s costumizablility but still its not a layman's kinda os..u still have to know a bit of commands to do stuff like updating ur software and things of this sort so and is jargon we ll xp sucks to the core when it comes to stablility.i used to get bsod every fortnight it gives me the creeps...after i started using win7 i actually forgot wat bsod actally is :))

I had no webcam issues.. And about updates... LOL. entering your password and pressing update is hard?
If you want to install software thats not in a repo, it can be though. But once its installed it stays that way.

I hate windows, but as you can see at my screenshot, my CPU sucks. So can't run windows virtually either, and I need it for school and LAN-partys. Once I saved up enough to buy a new PC i'm def. switching back to ubuntu.

Normally when people ask me that same question I first ask them is your PC compatible with win7, because its known to have lots of issues with specific hardware such as soundcards, etc.

I like Windows XP more coz of its simplicity, i feel windows 7 is made too much complex actually
True, Win7 pisses me off too, fortunately for me I don't use windows anymore! B-)
Especially the fact that you need to go to Control Panel to change, or even just view you IP address pisses me off!

So I normally look at the person itself, if the person is a normal user (consumer) I recommend them Win7, but when its a advanced user I recommend them WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back