Votes: 18 24.7%
  • no

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • not sure

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Uh.. all the cc details were encrypted according to them. Nothing else they could have done >.<

And to those who are moving away from WHMCS: Will you also be moving away from CPanel since its from the same company? To what? DirectAdmin? :))

You sir are an idiot

:))

BoxBilling looks like a possible switch in the future once they work the kinks out.
But as right now, I'm not too worried about the WHMCS breach considering I always use paypal online, so at most they have my name and paypal address ;)

Hello,
According to me, WHMCS is the best Billing Portal around.
Hackers are attacking WHMCS just because they are popular!

Best Regards,
Dansh

Last edited:
I switched from WHMCS simply because I wanted to try alternatives. I made the switch to HostBill (i was also considering ClientExec). All in all they are pretty similar to my limited use of them, HostBill comes with a neat Live Chat feature though (which I don't think WHMCS does?).

Sadly HostBill support used 2 days to reply to a ticket, whereas WHMCS support team responded within a few hours at most.

Regardless what people say I think this could happen to any billing system whmcs just so happen to be the target.. Now they seemed to beef up the security I bet they are looking in to new ways of securing whmcs further.. You have to fail sometimes to find your flaws and it has what I need in a billing system. I'd have to say matt the developer has been very informative every step and the support is by far the best.. Hostbill doesn't seem to have whmcs import script yet from what I heard however host bill does seem to be pretty good though

I never had a nice experience with hostbill. I created tickets and all were deleted with no answer. Their forums also dead. So hostbill a big no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back