Will North Korea Attack the USA?

Will North Korea Attack the USA?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Banned
Banned
I just seen this article when I signed on, who here thinks North Korea is actually going to follow through with this, and if by chance they do... What do you think will happen?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...it-will-launch-nuclear-attack-on-america.html

NORTH Korea led by tyrant Kim Jong-un has sensationally vowed to launch a NUCLEAR attack on the USA.
The provocative statement comes weeks after the country conducted underground nuclear tests which caused a massive earthquake.

America’s west coast cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco are feared to be in Kim’s sights.

A foreign ministry spokesman said: "Since the United States is about to ignite a nuclear war, we will be exercising our right to pre-emptive nuclear attack against the headquarters of the aggressor in order to protect our supreme interest."

The UN today has voted implement its toughest restrictions yet on North Korea in a bid to halt its nuclear ambitions.

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said: "The international community will not tolerate its pursuit of nuclear weapons."

The announcement comes on the day North Korea launched a chilling new propaganda film via its official Youtube channel.

The footage shows missiles, armed soldiers, tanks and military parades.

The UN sanctions imposed today include a list of luxury items the country's rulers will be banned from importing.

"These sanctions will bite and bite hard,” said US Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice.

She added: "North Korea will achieve nothing by continued threats and provocations. These will only further isolate the country and its people and undermine international efforts to promote peace and stability in northeast Asia."

The nuke warning from North Korea was put out by the country's official news agency and accused the US of leading the calls for the crippling sanctions.

30 comments
These guys would be the ones to launch a Nuclear Strike against the USA if anyone. When they say they are going to do things, I actually believe them.

If they were to launch a Nuclear Bomb at us, first thing that would happen would be this:
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/03/07/us-missile-shield-to-defend-against-incoming-threats/

5 seconds after dealing with the missile launch from North Korea, one of the four (that we know of) US Warships stationed just off the shore of North Korea will launch a retaliation strike against all Government Buildings, Telecommunications Centers, Public and Private Offices, Training Centers, Dispatch Zones, Personal Housing of various leaders of the Communists Party, Secret (that they think we don't know about) centers where the bitches who ordered the strike will be hiding.

Then perhaps an all out ground, air and sea invasion, lead with us, South Korea and every single one of our Allies to finally dismantle these communist annoying morons who dare attack the United States of America. There will be heavy bombing prior to this of course, as we will not stand another Vietnam.

And then at the end of that 24 hours, we might have to deal with China who ultimately fuels and empowers this country intentionally.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

A strong reason why I believe they will actually attack is because they have the true blood and grit to do so. No mistake, these crazy bastards are some tough son's a bitches and fight dirty.

Which is why in fact, the leaders and individuals in power will not be seen anywhere when the call is made for the strike to occur. They will be hiding out deep in caves and tunnels and just hoping that one of their missiles hits the United States.

All I can say is GOD help them if they decide to be foolish enough to do this. They are in the same boat as Iran these days. Both of these nations are coming full circle here. Do not doubt if within the next 24-72 hours you hear some stirring out of Tehran. Just watch.

I'm not sure about this, I think they won't do it. The question why would they do it to go on a war with rest of the world?, I don't think they are that dumb.

No we have like 50 times as many people in the armed services as they do we could totally whip out North Korea if they tried to do anything. Right now everything is just pure talk

How can anyone with a clear mind think that the North Korean government is unaware of the fact that their whole country is "gone" if they ever nuke whatever country in the world?!

To0 something wrong with you? Just look how you write down your detailed fantasies of dropping nukes, wiping out nations etc. in every related thread. Either you are a very evil human being or a pretty lonely one.

NK isn't going to nuke anyone.

Weapons of mass destruction exist for leverage and status, not actual use. It is merely a cry for attention as the US has recently been far more interested in the middle east.

of course not, is just pathetic propaganda to justify an atack on North Korea like they did with Irak 10 years ago..

Seriously? You are linking to fox news? LMFAO

And again that superior attitude, superamerican, emperors of the planet. Fail

FoxNews was the first link I found, there are other news channels that also reported the same thing, such as CNN. It was a widespread news topic.

It's not a fictitious attitude. It's legit and sincere. In order for a super power to remain a super power and proclaim peace in the world like we do. We have to assert ourselves (government level).

I on a personal note do not act like that. You talk to me in one on one conversations and know that I treat you and talk to you just as I would any of my real life friends, with respect and courtesy. It's not a superficial superhero emperor attitude. It's just the way things are. The facts cannot be denied.

A few questions to ask yourself.

Who has the largest economy in the world?
Who has the largest military in the world?
- Largest Navy?
- Largest Air Force?
Who created and truly runs the UN? Where is the UN? :)
Who created the federal reserve? :) (I see a lot of people talking bad about this entity, yet you have no idea who created it or why...)
Who patrols the 5 oceans?
Who has bases in every single country (almost)?
Who gives the most aid?
Who sheds the most blood to save others (on a large scale)?
Who are the entertainers of the world?
Who are home to the smartest and brightest people? (whether they defect from countries or not, they now live in America for a reason and are Americans).
Who has the best health-care system in the world that people fly all over the world to get treatment for Cancer, Heart Surgery, Brain Surgery, etc?

You answer is quite simple. The United States of America.

There is nothing else to be said bro, the truth is the truth. You said it yourself on the Religion vs. Science thread.. You've witnessed it all your life. We all have. Why deny it? Your reason is logic. Right now for you 0+1=0, but for me 0+1=1. Because it's in your face and my face, it's there, plain and simple. You cannot deny the widespread truth. Why because I am an American should I reduce the way I speak on such topics to not be truthful? We do not feel as emperors of the world, but peace keepers and helpers. People have it all wrong.

Japan knows the truth.

Yes they do. They learned very quickly to stop driving suicide planes into our ships.

Last edited:
It's just rhetoric.

yBB2OwM.jpg

FoxNews was the first link I found, there are other news channels that also reported the same thing, such as CNN. It was a widespread news topic.

It's not a fictitious attitude. It's legit and sincere. In order for a super power to remain a super power and proclaim peace in the world like we do. We have to assert ourselves (government level).

I on a personal note do not act like that. You talk to me in one on one conversations and know that I treat you and talk to you just as I would any of my real life friends, with respect and courtesy. It's not a superficial superhero emperor attitude. It's just the way things are. The facts cannot be denied.

A few questions to ask yourself.

Who has the largest economy in the world?
Who has the largest military in the world?
- Largest Navy?
- Largest Air Force?
Who created and truly runs the UN? Where is the UN? :)
Who created the federal reserve? :) (I see a lot of people talking bad about this entity, yet you have no idea who created it or why...)
Who patrols the 5 oceans?
Who has bases in every single country (almost)?
Who gives the most aid?
Who sheds the most blood to save others (on a large scale)?
Who are the entertainers of the world?
Who are home to the smartest and brightest people? (whether they defect from countries or not, they now live in America for a reason and are Americans).
Who has the best health-care system in the world that people fly all over the world to get treatment for Cancer, Heart Surgery, Brain Surgery, etc?

You answer is quite simple. The United States of America.

There is nothing else to be said bro, the truth is the truth. You said it yourself on the Religion vs. Science thread.. You've witnessed it all your life. We all have. Why deny it? Your reason is logic. Right now for you 0+1=0, but for me 0+1=1. Because it's in your face and my face, it's there, plain and simple. You cannot deny the widespread truth. Why because I am an American should I reduce the way I speak on such topics to not be truthful? We do not feel as emperors of the world, but peace keepers and helpers. People have it all wrong.

hmm China could kick USA ass any day of the week.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/coun...ed-States-of-America&Submit=Compare+Countries

Good day,
Let's see if they have the balls to touch China :P

Based on the stats on GlobalFirePower, China doesn't even remotely match up in hardly any categories. They have passed us up in few categories that wouldn't make a difference in any realistic war. Such as mortar strength, afv strength, and so on.

The things that do matter:

Aircrafts - USA
Active & Reserve Military - USA (People who are actually well trained and know how to fight & opperate accordingly)
Helicopters - USA
Airports - USA
Aircraft Carriers - USA
Navy Ships - USA (They have 972 of which over 700 are small boat patrols ROFLMAO!)
Submarines - USA
Destroyers - USA
Defense Budget - USA
OIL Reserves - USA

Just because a country has 5x our population doesn't mean anything. They don't have enough equipment to get those people here, to get them combat ready. Unless we were dumb enough to lead an all out invasion with every last one of our troops on China, I think then we might have a problem. But as of right now China can't even get a minute percentage of their people abroad to do anything.

Furthermore. China lacks in intelligence and technology. We could wipe them off the face of the map (and they know this) by sending a few nuclear warheads there.

They don't have anything close to a missile defense system.

Who does? Oh that's right. We do http://www.33-minutes.com/33-minutes/missile-defense-shield-us-russia.htm

Just stop it already lol.

Last edited:
I knew you would say that, don't forget that USA has no money. China could stack up on those equipment within few weeks. But they don't want cause they are more peaceful than that. BTW Army 3 million. :P

Just believe it that USA is no longer the strongest country.

The only thing that matter is money, I already told you if you have the money you can build most craziest equipment ever but USA could not do that because they don't have the money too.

Have a look at this
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/high-tech-countries.asp

Japan would help China also it's time to get out of the bubble.

Last edited:
How are we no longer the strongest country? I can see China passing us up in 20 years (maybe). But in todays world, you are severely mistaken.

As far as allies, positioning points, control, technology, investments, economy, resources, location, the USA still holds the #1 spots in all of those categories.

You want to talk about money? What happens to the world if our economy goes into a depression? You do realize that we are the largest Economy in the world and we are China's second largest trading partner. Our American businesses span so vast across the globe it's incomprehensible. If the USA fails, our businesses fail and so does the world.

Here's a small list of a few of our companies in China:

AT&T
Abercrombe & Fitch
Abbott Laboratories
Acer Electronics
Ademco Security
Adidas
ADI Security
AGI- American Gem Institute
AIG Financial
Agrilink Foods, Inc. (ProFac)
Allergan Laboratories
American Eagle Outfitters
American Standard
American Tourister
Ames Tools
Amphenol Corporation
Amway Corporation
Analog Devices, Inc.
Apple Computer
Armani
Armour Meats
Ashland Chemical
Ashley Furniture
Associated Grocers
Audi Motors
AudioVox
AutoZone, Inc.
Avon

Banana Republic
Bausch & Lomb, Inc.
Baxter International
Bed, Bath & Beyond
Belkin Electronics
Best Buy
Best Foods
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Black & Decker
Body Shop
Borden Foods
Briggs & Stratton

Calrad Electric
Campbell 's Soup
Canon Electronics
Carole Cable
Casio Instrument
Caterpillar, Inc.
CBC America
CCTV Outlet
Checker Auto
CitiCorp
Cisco Systems
Chiquita Brands International
Claire's Boutique
Cobra Electronics
Coby Electronics
Coca Cola Foods
Colgate-Palmolive
Colorado Spectrum
ConAgra Foods
Cooper Tire
Corning, Inc.
Coleman Sporting Goods
Compaq
Crabtree & Evelyn
Cracker Barrel Stores
Craftsman Tools (see Sears)
Cummins, Inc.

Dannon Foods
Dell Computer
Del Monte Foods
Dewalt Tools
DHL
Dial Corporation
Diebold, Inc.
Dillard's, Inc.
Dodge-Phelps
Dole Foods
Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.
Dow-Corning

Eastman Kodak
EchoStar
Eclipse CCTV
Edge Electronics Group
Electric Vehicles USA, Inc.
Eli Lilly Company
Emerson Electric
Enfamil
Estee Lauder
Eveready

Family Dollar Stores
FedEx
Fisher Scientific
Ford Motors
Fossil
Frito Lay
Furniture Brands International

GAP Stores
Gateway Computer
GE, General Electric
General Foods International
General Mills
General Motors
Gentek
Gerber Foods
Gillette Company
Goodrich Company
Goodyear Tire
Google
Gucci
Guess?

Haagen-Dazs
Harley Davidson
Hasbro Company
Heinz Foods
Hershey Foods
Hitachi
Hoffman-LaRoche
Holt's Automotive Products
Hormel Foods
Home Depot
Hoover Vacuum
HP Computer
Honeywell
Hubbell Inc.
Huggies
Hunts-Wesson Foods

ICON Office Solutions
IBM
Ikea
Intel Corporation

J.C. Penny's
J.M. Smucker Company
John Deere
Johnson Control
Johnson & Johnson
Johnstone Supply
JVC Electronics

KB Home
Keebler Foods
Kenwood Audio
KFC, Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kimberly Clark
Knorr Foods
K-Mart
Kohler
Kohl's Corporation
Kraft Foods
Kragen Auto

Land's End
Lee Kum Kee Foods
Lexmark
LG Electronics
Lipton Foods
L.L. Bean, Inc.
Logitech
Libby's Foods
Linen & Things
Lipo Chemicals, Inc.
Lowe's Hardware
Lucent Technologies
Lufkin

Mars Candy
Martha Stewart Products
Mattel
McCormick Foods
McDonald's
McKesson Corporation
Megellan GPS
Memorex
Merck & Company
Michael's Stores
Mitsubishi Electronics
Mitsubishi Motors
Mobile Oil
Molex
Motorola
Motts Applesauce
Multifoods Corporation

Nabisco Foods
National Semiconductor
Nescafe
Nestles Foods
Nextar
Nike
Nikon
Nivea Cosmetics
Nokia Electronics
Northrop Grumman Corporation
NuSkin International
Nutrilite (see Amway)
Nvidia Corporation (G-Force)

Office Depot
Olin Corporation
Old Navy
Olympus Electronics
Orion-Knight Electronics

Pacific Sunwear, Inc.
Pamper's
Panasonic
Pan Pacific Electronics
Panvise
Papa Johns
Payless Shoesource
Pelco
Pentax Optics
Pep Boy's
Pepsico International
PetsMart
Petco
Pfizer, Inc.
Philips Electronics
Phillip Morris Companies
Pier 1 Imports
Pierre Cardin
Pillsbury Company
Pioneer Electronics
Pitney Bowes, Inc.
Pizza Hut
Plantronics
PlaySchool Toys
Polaris Industries
Polaroid
Polo (see Ralph Loren)
Post Cereals
Price-Pfister
Pringles
Praxair
Proctor & Gamble
PSS World Medical
Pyle Audio

Qualcomm
Quest One

Radio Shack
Ralph Loren
RCA
Reebok International
Reynolds Aluminum
Revlon
Rohm & Hass Company

Samsonite
Sanyo
Shell Oil
Schwinn Bike
Sears-Craftsman
Seven-Eleven (7-11)
Sharp Electronics
Sherwin-Williams
Shure Electronics
Sony
Speco Technologies/Pro Video
Shopko Stores
Skechers Footwear
SmartHome
Smucker's (see J.M. Smucker's)
Solar Power, Inc.
Spencer Gifts
Stanley Tools
Staple's
Starbucks Corporation
Steelcase, Inc.
STP Oil
Sunkist Growers
SunMaid Raisins
Sunglass Hut
Sunkist
Subway Sandwiches
Switchcraft Electronics
SYSCO Foods
Sylvania Electric

3-M
Tai Pan Trading Company
Tamron Optics
Target
TDK
Tektronix, Inc
Texas Instruments
Timex
Timken Bearing
TNT
Tommy Hilfiger
Toro
Tower Automotive
Toy's R Us, Inc.
Trader Joe's
Tripp-lite
True Value Hardware
Tupper Ware
Tyson Foods

Uniden Electronics
UPS

Valspar Corporation
Victoria 's Secret
Vizio Electronics
VTech

Walgreen Company
Walt Disney Company
Walmart
WD-40 Corporation
Weller Electric Company
Western Digital
Westinghouse Electric
Weyerhaeuser Company
Whirlpool Corporation
Wilson Sporting Goods
Wrigley
WW Grainger, Inc.
Wyeth Laboratories

X-10
Xelite
Xerox

Yahoo
Yamaha
Yoplait Foods
Yum Brands

Zale Corporation

You do realize that those corporations are there to avoid taxes and pay workers a very minimal wage and that those profits go into Americans pockets and technically the offshore American corporations correct?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back