Why Uploading is a bad choice to earn money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so called 'hard work' you guys do is all a waste of time. Let me be very clear - uploading is no way a hard work. Working in real life is, nothing on the internet is hard work - it all boils down to a keyboard and mouse. Clicking and typing is no hard work, go ask a ragpicker in your city/town what hard work is, he will tell you what real hard work is.

TOP LEL

Rox, I think this discussion is endless due to difference of opinion.

I'm an uploader and I enjoy uploading and earn quiet a good amount ($xxxx) but to be honest, I agree with your point. Distributing the contents not created by us is illegal. Let me consider the earning options given by you.. :)

Rox, I think this discussion is endless due to difference of opinion.

I'm an uploader and I enjoy uploading and earn quiet a good amount ($xxxx) but to be honest, I agree with your point. Distributing the contents not created by us is illegal. Let me consider the earning options given by you.. :)

Thanks for giving it a shot. Shoot me a PM if you need any help.

Perhaps a section on the forum could be created to advertise available jobs and job seekers? Actually, we are looking at hiring a person or two to fulfill legitimate jobs required of our business. Unless I have just missed it entirely, in which case I apologize, I am surprised this forum does not already have such a section. After-all, this forum is intended to be a resource for webmasters and attracts all manor of people looking to make some money online.

A lack of legitimate work breeds criminal behavior. Seems quite a few on this forum engage in such behavior. Could be that such a small change to the forum may reduce illegal file sharing somewhat :-)

I dont get it, you telling us uploading is bad, waste of time, etc, but then you advertise rdp service in your signature and avatar?
Everyone knows what rdps are really used for ;)

high time to quit uploading for good. i was hardly getting anything anyway.

great article thanks

you made me realize how this is worthless and waste of time

cheers RoX

uploading can still be a decent source of income if you manage to automate most of your work, i agree uploading manually is a waste of time nowadays and if you are still doing this it is more better to put in your time elsewhere

Going to have to agree with this. Even creating and uploading my own content for the last year, it still never really got me much profit. Such a waste of time it was. :hrhr:

Agree, uploading is really a bad choice.
But Google Adsense is too hard for me, I don't know how to find good keyword & my writing skill is not good :(
Can you help me ROX?

Last edited:
This is what I've learned when i tested ages ago.

Every filelocker needs people to upload content and promote the locker. Thats a fact. The locker knows that most uploaders will not hit minimum payout or if they do, most barely scape past it more than a handful of times. (kept money for locker). They need the content though and have structured a premise where many will be tempted to upload it for them.

Uploaders are sold on the premise that they can earn good money uploading their files but compared to a regular or even part time job, the hours of work vs pay ( if you even qualify for payment that is) are truly horrible and probably the worst paying gig ever created that thousands of people bought into (apart from those uploaders in the top percent the locker owner of course)

Add into that the ability to shave/scam and disappear without trace with your money. And the system is quite genius for the owner really.

The premise created a virtual upload army for the lockers where barely any uploader ever makes any real money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back