Why Uploading is a bad choice to earn money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the problem, majority of the beginners will not have a "query" to begin with. You provided members with a few points on where to start. Just pick one topic at a time and elaborate on the same. That will help the beginners and the query will flow in.

Nice job with the website and sorry for that privacy issue which you had to edit.

I'm sure I have the skills to earn money online in a legit way, and I'm pretty sure my ISP won't stop me (they will make a party when I stop collecting tons of XXX to upload them again), but there is that one thing: time. If I'd know a way to make some good income with an hour of work per day I would do it.

I did link to some threads which should get you started buddy! Check the main post for links to threads which will start you off. More questions? Feel free to create a thread or reply in this one.

I did link to some threads which should get you started buddy! Check the main post for links to threads which will start you off. More questions? Feel free to create a thread or reply in this one.

I'm alway reading about making money online, and I started several legal websites in the past. It's not that I upload because I'm too lazy to learn something new, I upload to pay my bills until something else I do is generating enough income. As you know I started uploading from the bottom again a few days ago, and I already made $5/day in the last days without putting much work in it. And I don't own a website with many visitors, my website has 200-300 visits per day, all the money I make with uploading is made by uploading to other websites. I'm sure there are many ways to make more money in less time, but there's non that is that easy to start with (for me at least as I already have my upload script), and that is the problem of most of the uploaders I think. They didin't know much about making money online when they where young, they've read about filehosts that pay for uploading, they started uploading. At any point in their life every uploader will think about quit uploading, but the longer you have been uploading the harder it is. Once you make some money, you have your sources, your script, your tools, your RDP and everything it is hard to quit because you've put all the work in it. But people: The more work you put in it, the more work will be wasted when you stop uploading.

I realized this 2 years back and have already stopped uploading all those copyrighted content and got my real life back by blogging, playing FIFA, studying :/
Awesome Article ROx !!

Could you please guide me as to where to apply for that

Sure msk19994. You can offer your services as a live chat agent for webhosts and similar websites which require online support reps. Webhosts is just one example, there are tons which hire people for this job and allow you to work remotely from the comfort of your home.

Could you please guide me as to where to apply for that

Sure msk19994. You can offer your services as a live chat agent for webhosts and similar websites which require online support reps. Webhosts is just one example, there are tons which hire people for this job and allow you to work remotely from the comfort of your home.

How about we create a small hub specifically for these sort of jobs, would be very helpful for people. I am up for setting up the hub if anyone is interested we can add FAQ's of how people can do it what they should keep in mind so people know what they have to do when they start too.

Hub as in? Megathread?
Depends, we can have that for start or a particular section and even if not that a sub domain where people can add prices etc they have feedback and such like freelancer. What i had in mind was a completely different website though.

That (new domain) would defeat the sole purpose of this thread :| You can go ahead and create a thread as of now, we can see how the response it and then decide.

What else to say - uploading is risky business those days. Get a real job and get a real life ;). Thansk for the article. One simple question - what kind of internet business-internet niche are you operating (if I can ask)??

That (new domain) would defeat the sole purpose of this thread :| You can go ahead and create a thread as of now, we can see how the response it and then decide.

sure, i can use your help in that case since you are quite a good article writer i believe :P.. PM me your skype ?

Quite funny ... 60-70% of WJ members are in some way connected to uploading (filehosts, uploaders, image hosts, sBorg/RL/Hosting providers) and WJ even has advertisers who are involved. And yet, there is Rox the Conqueror against the evil of uploading. Tell me, Rox, from the bottom of your heart, that you never uploaded/downloaded something illegal.

Last edited:
in fact , i'm not agree with u !

there are many guyz who make their money only from uploading !

the point is that which type of files u should upload,where u should spread !

ofc this needs time !

for me, money of uploading is not that much/important !

i'm a civil engineer and already have real money to spend !

i only upload as a fun and of course need some bucks to cover my costs "VPS,RDP....etc" !

Why should I have problems .. I just don't agree with you and can't see the reason why you're so anti-uploading? Maybe they have an open position as 'chief of staff' at your local church?

And why should I stay out out of this thread? Because I disagree? Seems that the bunch of mods now behave like dictators ... Heil!

It seems that WJ is not a forum anymore ... you just can't be critical.

A lot of uploaders nowadays are doing it wrong, uploading weeks 24 hours a day for pocket change. Suck it up for a few months, invest that money and automate everything you do. That way you get extra cash from uploading whilst you got time to do other stuff.

PS: I don't even know if it's worth it with todays filehosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back