Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

629 comments
Before August you could get between $50-200 now it is between $50-100
It's bullshit.. he doesn't pay us, he doesn't give me a fixed earnings, but he made up some statistics and like at 10k views you get 30$ and I have 35$ and 15$.. just so he can take our money.. that's why I started changing my videos, let him take my money and stuff it up his a$$

It's bullshit.. he doesn't pay us, he doesn't give me a fixed earnings, but he made up some statistics and like at 10k views you get 30$ and I have 35$ and 15$.. just so he can take our money.. that's why I started changing my videos, let him take my money and stuff it up his a$$
So far my experience has been good, I have been there for years and I always pay.
But it is true that in recent months the payment for visits has decreased.
And the maximum withdrawal limits increased.
And that is generally because there is some economic problem.

Another thing I noticed is that it is no longer deleting inactive videos.
Post automatically merged:

Now, in addition to those restrictions, you can no longer even ask for that "bonus" button that they give... it looks somewhere between bad and fatal.
Although it seems like they are trying to save the furniture rather than simply covering it up.

I asked for payment on day 2 and I still haven't paid it.
To receive a Daily Bonus you need to not have requests of transfer Netu coins more than 14 days,
your last transfer request
was 6 days ago for amount 100 Netu coins.

Last edited:
So far my experience has been good, I have been there for years and I always pay.
But it is true that in recent months the payment for visits has decreased.
And the maximum withdrawal limits increased.
And that is generally because there is some economic problem.

Another thing I noticed is that it is no longer deleting inactive videos.
Post automatically merged:

Now, in addition to those restrictions, you can no longer even ask for that "bonus" button that they give... it looks somewhere between bad and fatal.
Although it seems like they are trying to save the furniture rather than simply covering it up.

I asked for payment on day 2 and I still haven't paid it.
you will wait a long time for payment.. i see this about bonus... bullshit
I have no motivation to continue working, when my money is trapped..

UPDATE
Privacy fist!
We are going from non-privacy coins to privacy by default coin - XMR!

Time range for orders execute:
delayed temporary: because of crypto lowest prices and low earnings on advertisements - payments delayed, dont ask us about payments, just wait it.

They have withdrawn USDT payments... Stable coins like USDT... that do not change in price, I don't know what it has to do with low crypto prices...

UPDATE

They have withdrawn USDT payments... Stable coins like USDT... that do not change in price, I don't know what it has to do with low crypto prices...
There is a connection.That crypto is unstable selling fog. The point is that he buys btc with our money because he knows that in 2024-2025 btc will go over $100k. And he sells us a story. He will earn x3 x5 with our money. People will abandon that player. There are many better players that pay regularly. He has to understand that people do this for money and not because they love him.

There is a connection.That crypto is unstable selling fog. The point is that he buys btc with our money because he knows that in 2024-2025 btc will go over $100k. And he sells us a story. He will earn x3 x5 with our money. People will abandon that player. There are many better players that pay regularly. He has to understand that people do this for money and not because they love him.
What sites do you consider best? At the moment of all of them it was the most stable and the best earnings in these years.

i moved my files to filemoon, hard but i need to do iy, my website work fine rn, no bugs any more like netu...Also u have Eth, Btc, Tether and other methods on fm.. i recomended everyone !!!!

What do you think they pay?
My monero has been pending for 8 days.
At least the 2 payments that I requested on the dates that I requested them have been paid to me, PayPal, to my surprise, even took a little time.
Now I could ask for another 100 but I don't use Monero and that's why I don't ask so I don't know.

What I don't know is why they maintain a withdrawal limit of 100 if what they want is to pay with the Monero they have.

Back