Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

596 comments
Hi there!
Am I the onlye one who can't access Netu's website right now? Videos seems to be online, but I have a blank page saying: "We can't find this website".

But then why these views are not counted or see very little because personally yesterday I had a CPM for 10 000 views at about 30$ and now, currently, it is 8.55$ and on the total of all the requests I have only 5% are counted (reward paid + IP to increase its rank...)? (Because of users who use Adblock?)
Requests count even when video is not played also ad blocks also vpn also same ip can multiple times. All this is not coutned as views. Rates depend on ad network rates. Mine were 60 a 2 days ago now its 16

When using a custom domain and browsing from firefox, do you get pop-up error windows from time to time? or notices in firefox that says that I block them?

Back