Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

596 comments
are you normal that Netu supposedly pays you $10 for 10k views, and here it is decreasing every day more and more.. one is that the earnings are normal, the other day is twice less...I've been using the netu for a long time and I see that the owner just steals from us... no profit anywhere
Post automatically merged:

are you normal that Netu supposedly pays you $10 for 10k views, and here it is decreasing every day more and more.. one is that the earnings are normal, the other day is twice less... I would recommend other hosts to everyone.. for now they are fair guys, the earnings are stable and not like on a dead net, I've been using the netu for a long time and I see that the owner just steals from us... no profit anywhere
the owner keeps saying the same shit, ads don't pay blah blah, and I'm tinky winky, what?

are you normal that Netu supposedly pays you $10 for 10k views, and here it is decreasing every day more and more.. one is that the earnings are normal, the other day is twice less... I would recommend other hosts to everyone.. for now they are fair guys, the earnings are stable and not like on a dead net, I've been using the netu for a long time and I see that the owner just steals from us... no profit anywhere

the owner keeps saying the same shit, ads don't pay blah blah, and I'm tinky winky, what?
Bad support, bad player, bad everything !!!!

Everybody is free to move to what filehost he/she wants. For me, netu is the best filehost I ever used. I use it from a long time, and I will never move to other filehost. The rates are sometimes good, sometimes a little low, but per total all its services are net superior compared to other hosts - netu is the best forever and I will never leave it.

Everybody is free to move to what filehost he/she wants. For me, netu is the best filehost I ever used. I use it from a long time, and I will never move to other filehost. The rates are sometimes good, sometimes a little low, but per total all its services are net superior compared to other hosts - netu is the best forever and I will never leave it.
Best bcs u owner and present this like ur not LOL

work for 10$ one day, than work for 5$ other day..

Best bcs u owner and present this like ur not LOL

work for 10$ one day, than work for 5$ other day..
u Steal money from users, poor player, poor support, poor all bro...

all the money you stole from us, I pray to God that you need it to pay your sick family for the most expensive medicines

Last edited:
@jebemvladumater

Did you make an account here only for blame netu?
Or to make a free promo for other hosts?

Fresh account, only blaming one host and promoting an other host - it is obviously for everybody, I think...

And now you are even are accusing me that I am the owner of netu, LOL :)))

@jebemvladumater

Did you make an account here only for blame netu?

Fresh account, only blaming one host and promoting an other host - it is obviously for everybody, I think...

And now you are even are accusing me that I am the owner of netu, LOL :)))
I want to pee on the netu, just because the owner is screwing us.. I've been using dead netu for years and that's enough.. not like a dead netu that works one day, other doesn't work. (paying 24 max waiting = netu waiting 4.5 days.. for what!?, a good player is not like netu.. one day it works one day it doesn't work.. my visitors angry like me). .

Vladislav I fart in your face and your crappy player!!!

Good luck and reg. from Hungary :*

#poweroff #netudown

Lmfao, u have acc from 2012 and only promo netu.. u are owner.. my grandma know that

Last edited:
Guys, do you face these problems too? Or it is just for me?

1. The videos are working slower than before.

2. My account page is working extremely slowly - the loading time is more than 60 seconds, on every refresh.

3. When I am checking if my subtitles are working well, on my account page, and clicking the videos on different minutes, 80% of the cases it is appearing this: "Don't open Developer Tools performance". Or even when I want to close the videos, and hovering my mouse, without any click, it is appearing this. And at this time, when this message appears, my account page is freezing, I need to refresh it, and to wait other 60-90 seconds, again :(

It is really annoying :(

Anybody else face one or more of these problems?

Guys, do you face these problems too? Or it is just for me?

1. The videos are working slower than before.

2. My account page is working extremely slowly - the loading time is more than 60 seconds, on every refresh.

3. When I am checking if my subtitles are working well, on my account page, and clicking the videos on different minutes, 80% of the cases it is appearing this: "Don't open Developer Tools performance". Or even when I want to close the videos, and hovering my mouse, without any click, it is appearing this. And at this time, when this message appears, my account page is freezing, I need to refresh it, and to wait other 60-90 seconds, again :(

It is really annoying :(

Anybody else face one or more of these problems?
Yes, for me izz appearing this: "Don't open Developer Tools performance".

I not able tu copy videoz from one account to anoder...
AnyOne this error...?

Yes, for me izz appearing this: "Don't open Developer Tools performance".

I not able tu copy videoz from one account to anoder...
AnyOne this error...?
With the "Search on site" option the videos can be copied, this option is working.

If you try to copy a video from an external source (from a site), that option is not working. They forgot to change the netu.io domain to the netu.ac on that option, I already saw this. But this can be solved in this way:

1. Try to copy the video as usually.

2. When the small popup window appears, copy the url that looks like this:

3. Open a new tab in your browser.

4. Paste the url and change it to be like this:

5. Refresh the page with this new url, and the video is copied to your account; you will see the confirmation text on that page.

With the "Search on site" option the videos can be copied, this option is working.

If you try to copy a video from an external source (from a site), that option is not working. They forgot to change the netu.io domain to the netu.ac on that option, I already saw this. But this can be solved in this way:

1. Try to copy the video as usually.

2. When the small popup window appears, copy the url that looks like this:

3. Open a new tab in your browser.

4. Paste the url and change it to be like this:

5. Refresh the page with this new url, and the video is copied to your account; you will see the confirmation text on that page.
Thanks, I'll try it!

Thanks, I'll try it!
Now working again (the original copier)... they fixed it!

Last edited:
@jebemvladumater tbh thats valid excuse for different rates everyday, cuz nobody wont pay you more if they earn less. Adnetwork rates change every minute, try any adnetwork and you will see.
how other players have good rates everyday, only shitplayer.ac have problems with ads.. !?

Why does none of the larger sitters like FMOVIES use a netu.. pardon shitplayer.ac? Because people are smart, they won't pay them $10 for one day and other $5,6..

i see this rn, i waste time for shit player and waste money..

Last edited:
how other players have good rates everyday, only shitplayer.ac have problems with ads.. !?

Why does none of the larger sitters like FMOVIES use a netu.. pardon shitplayer.ac? Because people are smart, they won't pay them $10 for one day and other $5,6..

i see this rn, i waste time for shit player and waste money..
Even tho rates went down a lot last few days i found netu easiest to work beacause of various api options and very good rates. I guess rates will comeback again

Even tho rates went down a lot last few days i found netu easiest to work beacause of various api options and very good rates. I guess rates will comeback again
Totally agree. Even with the rates up and down, the other options are net superior to other players.

But my account page is still freezing every few minutes. :(
I think this is because I have too many folders and videos. I wrote them a support ticket about this, I while ago, where I suggested to add a folder-in-folder option (to can add my existing folders to newly created folders) - this may reduce the loading time, I think (for me it is 60-90 seconds, on every freezing/refresh). But unfortunately I never got an answer for this ticket :(

I don't know how long you've been using netu, but this isn't the first time it's happened, I also use other alternative players, but none of them pay like netu, that is, they don't pay at all.

Totally agree. Even with the rates up and down, the other options are net superior to other players.

But my account page is still freezing every few minutes. :(
I think this is because I have too many folders and videos. I wrote them a support ticket about this, I while ago, where I suggested to add a folder-in-folder option (to can add my existing folders to newly created folders) - this may reduce the loading time, I think (for me it is 60-90 seconds, on every freezing/refresh). But unfortunately I never got an answer for this ticket :(
take a gun and hang yourself.. thats the right way for you :D

you'll thank me later ;*

Last edited:
Back