Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

626 comments
Guys, if you use embed within their domain hqq.to replace it with vapley.top (it is easy using simple mysql command search for it), if you are using your own domain replace just .tv with .ac in cloudflare and thats it.
It does not work when replacing that domain, all it does is put a false embed for all the videos that only shows advertising.

For me its working, only subtitles doesnt work yet. Best thing is probably wait a day or two to see if things will be fixed.
If it is your domain it may work only with your files. I tried it with mine and it gives an error, it always shows the same video in all of them.
Post automatically merged:

I update, the VIP rank is also lost and what it means when not being able to have views.

Last edited:
If it is your domain it may work only with your files. I tried it with mine and it gives an error, it always shows the same video in all of them.

I update, the VIP rank is also lost and what it means when not being able to have views.
Have you tried with vapley.top? Mine vip is still there and views are counting.

Guys, if you use embed within their domain hqq.to replace it with vapley.top (it is easy using simple mysql command search for it), if you are using your own domain replace just .tv with .ac in cloudflare and thats it.
Thanks for the idea! I replaced all my hqq.to videos with player.mydomain.com and all almost all my videos are working now - except the failed ones, those failed by the netu problems, showing on the top of my account. The number of them is still growing, second after second, and this is really scaring me :(

Yes, I tried and it doesn't work. It only appears to me as if there was video in all of them, I get the same embed that does nothing except display advertising.
Replace hqq.to with player.yourdomain.com on the entire site. If your site is WP, it is a plugin Find and Replace, use it!

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea! I replaced all my hqq.to videos with player.mydomain.com and all almost all my videos are working now - except the failed ones, those failed by the netu problems, showing on the top of my account. The number of them is still growing, second after second, and this is really scaring me :(

Replace hqq.to with player.yourdomain.com on the entire site. If your site is WP, it is a plugin Find and Replace, use it!
I entered my account and it marks only 2... but when I manage files many more appear that the preview is not visible.
I bought a new domain to change to personalized. I was thinking of doing it in the next month but I have to anticipate. OVH is also not delivering domains at the moment as it is saturated... even more waiting time.

I entered my account and it marks only 2... but when I manage files many more appear that the preview is not visible.
I bought a new domain to change to personalized. I was thinking of doing it in the next month but I have to anticipate. OVH is also not delivering domains at the moment as it is saturated... even more waiting time.
"when I manage files many more appear that the preview is not visible" - those are the failed videos. You can see them on the top of netu your account.

"when I manage files many more appear that the preview is not visible" - those are the failed videos. You can see them on the top of netu your account.
Btw, you have only 2 failed videos? Lucky you - I have 87 already, and still growing...

And about buying the new domain, don't worry about this. Just use the actual domain, and replace hqq.to with player.yourdomain.com in the database, if you know how. I don't like modifying anything on my database, I am not very familiar with this, so I used WordPress Plugin "Find and Replace", and did the job very well.

Last edited:

Btw, you have only 2 failed videos? Lucky you - I have 87 already, and still growing...

And about buying the new domain, don't worry about this. Just use the actual domain, and replace hqq.to with player.yourdomain.com in the database, if you know how. I don't like modifying anything on my database, I am not very familiar with this, so I used WordPress Plugin "Find and Replace", and did the job very well.
I have the domain change, I just have to configure it easily in a moment, it is not a problem for me.
But the domain registrar normally delivers it in 5 minutes but today they are saturated and I've been waiting for 1 hour... I already have cloudfare ready... Several inconveniences that came together at once.

I hope that Netu deactivates the captchas or adds a way to export all the links, if there are thousands of them, I don't see it as viable to clean them up.

This works for me but skype support told me:

"Vapley.top not our domain, if it is your you can use it with cname to waaw.ac"

"You can use vapley.top if it work maybe it is one of user added"

https://hqq.to/e/ or https://hqq.ac/e/
NOT WORK

I have replaced by this:

And the videos are working.

To top off the attack, browsers consider it a fraud site at waaw.ac
I tried that too hqq.to to waaw.ac but browsers consider that site like a fraud site with a big red screen lol

Last edited:
I spent almost $80 of bonus and he gave me $3 when I won xD And I think I don't even add it because other times I win and I don't add it to the credit.

Have you noticed that now the bonus balance is completely useless?

If you play auction with coins from bonus balance and you win, they will be added to the bonus balance back (no real netu coins - USD). And They cant be paid out...

Good sh*t

Yes, I noticed too...

This works for me but skype support told me:

"Vapley.top not our domain, if it is your you can use it with cname to waaw.ac"

"You can use vapley.top if it work maybe it is one of user added"

I tried that too hqq.to to waaw.ac but browsers consider that site like a fraud site with a big red screen lol
Idk I assumed its their domain, probably just some user that owns multiple websites since I saw it on multiple websites.

Back