Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

619 comments
It is easy to pay high rates when you steal views. All video hosts have dubious views to keep the business going, but Netu is over the limit.
I understand that in a way this is compensated by the good rates and also by the low advertising that is not so invasive, especially in the 60% ads mode, but the feeling of being cheated made me stop using Netu. There is no way to work with those who do not trust.

It is easy to pay high rates when you steal views. All video hosts have dubious views to keep the business going, but Netu is over the limit.
I understand that in a way this is compensated by the good rates and also by the low advertising that is not so invasive, especially in the 60% ads mode, but the feeling of being cheated made me stop using Netu. There is no way to work with those who do not trust.

Of those who used this, it gave me a good feeling and I use it quite well.

That is, if the daily bonus, I imagine that when there are abuses they will put limits to make it completely viable.

In viewings etc at the end each one counts as he wants, but it is important to see the amount generated per day.

anybody still using netu.tv? why their payment is pending for so long time? it's never happened before, i checked on "recent payment to our user" they seems still paying everyone everyday, but my payment still pending

anybody still using netu.tv? why their payment is pending for so long time? it's never happened before, i checked on "recent payment to our user" they seems still paying everyone everyday, but my payment still pending

Same for paypal. the admin told me to use btc, I canceled and requested today as btc. I'm waiting to see whats happening.

I ordered the 20th.And same day it was approved and the next day I had it in paypal.

It was aproved the same day for btc for me. "Some PayPal countries and business accounts delayed more 3 days. Use BTC or wmz for fast payments" this is his response. I canceled all 5 payments and requested them via btc and i had the money in 5 hours.

No one reads Netu's terms? They do not count each visit but a certain amount of unique visits that if I remember correctly were 3, that is, if you have a person with an IP watch 20 videos will only count 3 times ... there are other companies that only allow 2 times every 24 hours ... before registering read the terms of service or otherwise you can always rent a VPS and use your own player with advertising chosen by yourself

No one reads Netu's terms? They do not count each visit but a certain amount of unique visits that if I remember correctly were 3, that is, if you have a person with an IP watch 20 videos will only count 3 times ... there are other companies that only allow 2 times every 24 hours ... before registering read the terms of service or otherwise you can always rent a VPS and use your own player with advertising chosen by yourself
so you really think 20 person watched same movie for a 30 times...

so you really think 20 person watched same movie for a 30 times...

Same movie? If i remember nice, Netu use IP for your entire account with entire files, isn't 3 IP view per file, it's 3 IP view per account... i know some russian forums where they use proxy to revert it and get more money like using Adsense for their ads when it's blocked or banned

Same movie? If i remember nice, Netu use IP for your entire account with entire files, isn't 3 IP view per file, it's 3 IP view per account... i know some russian forums where they use proxy to revert it and get more money like using Adsense for their ads when it's blocked or banned
Im talking about only one movie no more videos of course i have many more but im talking about this one getting around 1k per day you rly think 20-30 person will watch same movie like 20 times per day

Back