Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

626 comments
I agree,

When we look at how many ads their player has and how many ads the streamtape player has, the conclusion is that netu.tv should pay much much more..

I’m definitely switching to streamtape.

Last edited:
For me Netu has always been working ok, it's the player that pays the best and the preferred by my visitors. I had no idea they cut view, I'm gonna be checking that.

Hello,

Me and my friends used to be happy with the company too.
But we don't like the changes they made it. They make changes as they occur. (No notice)

The last inconspicuous change concerned the daily bonus. They gave 1% of the balance, up to $10, if you had such profits the day before.
Now every day you gamble about the amount of the daily bonus.
And most often this daily bonus is too small. (Compared to the maximum bonus of $10, which was usual until now).

We are thinking of a change.
Now I see StreamTape here, maybe we will try.

Can you recommend some other alternatives that you are happy with?

Thanks.

Hello,

Me and my friends used to be happy with the company too.
But we don't like the changes they made it. They make changes as they occur. (No notice)

The last inconspicuous change concerned the daily bonus. They gave 1% of the balance, up to $10, if you had such profits the day before.
Now every day you gamble about the amount of the daily bonus.
And most often this daily bonus is too small. (Compared to the maximum bonus of $10, which was usual until now).

We are thinking of a change.
Now I see StreamTape here, maybe we will try.

Can you recommend some other alternatives that you are happy with?

Thanks.
Same your opinion, i tested Streamtape. The Player is good (with some down & problems sometimes)
But Rates are very low, I advice it but not in First Player

Same your opinion, i tested Streamtape. The Player is good (with some down & problems sometimes)
But Rates are very low, I advice it but not in First Player
I saw they have 35$ per 10k view of US. The rates of other countries are also average. Are these rates really low??? I see same numbers as other sites have

The best video hosting ever, i work with them from 2018 i get more money from them than all other video hosting, they say 80$ from tier 1 but i get a daily average of 100$ and some days up to 104$, it's just crazy and they pay very fast sometimes i get my payments without 30 minutes on webmoney !

Here my payments of this month

What is the difference between Protected code and iframe code.
  1. Does protected code help against dmca?
How do you avoid dmca from google?

What is the difference between Protected code and iframe code.
  1. Does protected code help against dmca?
How do you avoid dmca from google?
DMCA from Google is due to your position in Google rankings. If your url appears in the Top 10 search results, you will certainly quickly receive a DMCA (especially if it's a Disney)

Netu offers direct link and embed link preferably. The difference, Netu is responsible for the direct links, you are responsible for the embed. When Netu receives a DMCA for a direct link, it automatically switches to embed links to protect itself

Yes but paypal is limited to 200$ max so I need to make few request to withdraw around 1k
USDt on Tron (TRC20)

They pay in no time, one request every 24h can be made.
Then in your exchanger you make money and withdraw it.

I find it better method than paypal that charges you 5%.

Back