Why NETU.TV has so high rates?

wlluminati

I remember this hosting since 2016 year.

This hosting had 80$ per 10,000 for Tier 1 countries and Tier 1 included not only USA, GB and Canada but all English speaking countries with nearly whole Europe! Also, even thought officially they kept inactive files for 60 days in fact it was much more. And I hardly remember they had ever deleted any video for DMCA complaint.

When I googled the contact email of the admin and also received an email from him, on basis of his name doubtlessly the website as the admin were RUSSIAN.

After years the system changed a bit. Now they have different premium accounts on the basis of views per days. Also, instead of 2 Tiers now they have 4 Tiers and Russia is in the lowest. 5% minimum view time changed to 1 minute.

So, despite that "downgrade" after years it has still higher rates than the other video hosting websites. If any of you had any experience with website please share your opinions. Who is the team behind this service? Or really there is only that Russian guy Michael Bisheev? Why they have so high rates? Or was this website SCAM and they don't pay more after sometime?

596 comments
is netu.tv owned by popcash? they pay on time but this time I got my netu.tv withdrawal to my paypal from popcash. just wondering if popcash bought netu.tv or it's owned by popcash from the beginning :thinking:

lots of requests only 2 views

I guess it's because they have special criteria to count views as valid views.

Annotation-2020-06-20-110720.jpg

Post automatically merged:

i notice strange behavior with netu.tv. i had to delete one of my best performing video from netu.tv due to some reason. at that time my daily netu.tv rate per 10K is around 60-75 USD it just went down like 30 USD per 10K rate but I guess still ok because I have removed best performing video. after 1-2 weeks now I have similar views performance in my netu.tv account but the rate per 10K isn't increasing it stays 45 USD per 10K or low.

does anyone experience the same thing before, i mean after deleting the best performing video from netu.tv account? will it ever get to old good rates?

Last edited:
Use iframe code, not protected.
Also, it looks to be dead or admins just scam people out of money. The view count ratio is about 1 count per 10 views lol. And the pyramid scheme that gets you 1% daily is just laughable.
I am use not protected and i am check all site with netu.tv links all show black screen

I think it is when user clicks on the play button but does not watch the minimum 1-minute threshold to count as a view. Overall, the count system is really shitty.. I don't think I've seen any worse view count as netu.

Yes, I have a lot of requests (not views), but very few paid views.
How is it possible that 1400 people clicked on the player and only 200 watched them for more than a minute, haha impossible.

Back