Who is the best shared hosting service provider, Bluehost or Namecheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easton321

Hi friends,

I’ve planned to build a WordPress website for my eCommerce Business, especially online shoe business. I’ve already prepared all product images and selected a domain name. But now I need to buy a domain name and take a shared hosting plan for about 5 years. Some people say that Bluehost(Dot)com is the best for shared hosting plan whereas others tell me Namecheap(Dot).com is the best. I’m in hesitation, and would anyone kindly help me?

12 comments
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

Hello,

Go with Host.co.in which is a fully managed web hosting provider in India with best-in-class service. Offering domain name, reseller hosting, 99.9% Uptime and super 24/7 tech support. Plans and Packages starting at just Rs. 99 per month.

If you had to choose between the two then Namecheap but i believe there many better providers who could provide better hosting.

ServerWala is a web hosting service Provider Company which offers cheap dedicated server hosting and VPS server hosting services in a custom-made architecture at an unbelievable price.

Hi friends,

I’ve planned to build a WordPress website for my eCommerce Business, especially online shoe business. I’ve already prepared all product images and selected a domain name. But now I need to buy a domain name and take a shared hosting plan for about 5 years. Some people say that Bluehost(Dot)com is the best for shared hosting plan whereas others tell me Namecheap(Dot).com is the best. I’m in hesitation, and would anyone kindly help me?

Hostinger :) Cost-effective, long term plans with ecommerce solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back