1. Easton321

Easton321 Active Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Hi friends,

I’ve planned to build a WordPress website for my eCommerce Business, especially online shoe business. I’ve already prepared all product images and selected a domain name. But now I need to buy a domain name and take a shared hosting plan for about 5 years. Some people say that Bluehost(Dot)com is the best for shared hosting plan whereas others tell me Namecheap(Dot).com is the best. I’m in hesitation, and would anyone kindly help me?

2. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I think skynethosting.net is better.

3. DJboutit

DJboutit Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
  4. cie25

cie25 Member

Apr 27, 2018
    bluehost or namecheap?
    I choose namecheap

5. overmaker

overmaker Well-Known Member

May 1, 2017
    I had a bad experience with namecheap, don't recommend them.

6. Schoko_Triton

Schoko_Triton Active Member

Feb 11, 2019
    What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

7. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Namecheap without thinking

8. amol_gang

amol_gang New Member

Feb 19, 2019
    Hello,

Go with Host.co.in which is a fully managed web hosting provider in India with best-in-class service. Offering domain name, reseller hosting, 99.9% Uptime and super 24/7 tech support. Plans and Packages starting at just Rs. 99 per month.

9. Crypracks

Crypracks Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2017
    If you had to choose between the two then Namecheap but i believe there many better providers who could provide better hosting.

10. serverwala

serverwala Member

Feb 17, 2017
    ServerWala is a web hosting service Provider Company which offers cheap dedicated server hosting and VPS server hosting services in a custom-made architecture at an unbelievable price.

11. shrinkcx

shrinkcx Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Hostinger :) Cost-effective, long term plans with ecommerce solutions

12. Djother

Djother New Member

May 16, 2019
    Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

13. Anaya

Anaya Member

May 27, 2019
    I use BGOcloud, as their plans include features that really boost the speed of my website. The price of my current plan is really acceptable, too.