Status
Not open for further replies.

zinc

I am in search for a shared webhost to host a growing technical forum - (no warez or or similar). My monthly budget shall not be more than $7.

Which webhost do I need to select? All I want is fast loading, good support and a web host which could last.

Which webhost do I need to select, do I go for the well-known webhost pay a little bit of a premium or go for the cheaper ones and save?

Please advise. Thank you.

20 comments
My own site allhostingsforyou.com is really good, though you probably don't think it's fair to give that as a good one.
Though some links we host so you can check it out:
Highly graphical
Php BB in development
Small site which is still in dev

We got 24/7 live chat support and support tickets are ALWAYS awnsered within 15 min.
I can always create you a costum plan if you'd like.

EDIT: I forgot to say we are NOT offshore meaning we are a legal company and we won't go down. Though warez linking is NOT premitted.

Last edited:
Bluehost or Hostgator

Bluehost is really, really, really good.

I have my personal website with them. Good speed and really amazing support and uptime.

And you can even find coupons around to get their plan at cheaper pricing.

I bet they wont let you down!

regards,
Ryan

if u want to run a warez site and need to run other site best offshore service is not bluehost and hostgator use knowinservers.com because they wont suspend ur account and hostgator and bluehost suspend our account without any notification !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back