Which VPS technology is best?

netedge

Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.

8 comments

mastypk

It's sad to see that nobody liked to read his comment just doing own marketing :(

@netedge, KVM is best and people prefer it due to it's advantages.

Yes, there are many plugins for whmcs and other billing panels. You can choose solusvm, virtualizor or promox, their plugins for billing systems are already available.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

nick1923

Best option is KVM for VPS. VMWare is more expensive and doesn't worth, while OpenVZ avoid as much as you can unless you want to oversell and create a mess

Mucha

Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.
Depends, there is plenty of virtualization methods from KVM to OpenVZ, for automatic provision you will need a panel like ProxMox or SolusVM which will be connected to your WHMCS or HostBill billing system.

Top Bottom