Which VPS technology is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netedge

Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.

16 comments
It's sad to see that nobody liked to read his comment just doing own marketing :(

@netedge, KVM is best and people prefer it due to it's advantages.

Yes, there are many plugins for whmcs and other billing panels. You can choose solusvm, virtualizor or promox, their plugins for billing systems are already available.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Best option is KVM for VPS. VMWare is more expensive and doesn't worth, while OpenVZ avoid as much as you can unless you want to oversell and create a mess

Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.

Depends, there is plenty of virtualization methods from KVM to OpenVZ, for automatic provision you will need a panel like ProxMox or SolusVM which will be connected to your WHMCS or HostBill billing system.

If you are a beginner better to start with OpenVZ7 + Virtualizor and gradually move to KVM. With OpenVZ you can oversell.

OpenVZ if you want an easier setup for seller.
OpenVZ easier to allocate resources per user.
KVM much cheaper, abit more difficult to setup, but allows different OS'.
KVM you cant properly limit resources per user

too much spam for nothing.. if you see they advertise those sh*t providers do not buy from them.. they are pure scam.. the best technology for me is a OpenVZ7 with SSD and from a legit provider which not overloads it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back