Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other (please post which one)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Hello,
I am collecting statistics to know which filehost premium is bought the most by everyone for my Filehost Reseller site.
Please post your answers in the poll or reply here if not listed.

17 comments
filefactory
megashares
fileom
fileparadox
uptobox
freakshare
1fichier
ryushare

used to have
bitshare
rapidgator
rapidshare
putlocker
mediafire

I don't usually buy from resellers. Only if they provide cheaper price or if they provide alternative payment method which is not supported by host. Sometimes I've got money in webmoney, which I'm unable to withdraw and must use it other ways.
But usually I pay with my visa, so unless resellers are able to provide the same price or cheaper, I see no reason why I should use resellers and might as well buy directly from hosts.

Also, I hate resellers who must first submit money to the hosts, then maybe after 1 week, send you the premium keys.
Any serious reseller should have automatic system where people will get their keys immediately after paying.

Last edited:
Add 1fichier.com, mediafire.com and Payza Payment method.
1fichier.com Lifetime premium is not available on any of the reseller. Adding it, may increase your profit

Thanks for the replies everyone. It appears that I already have most of them and if I don't its cause they have no reseller program :P
Anyways, thanks for the replies and I will take account of the ones I don't have too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back