Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote is two go with KnownSRV, my blog is hosted with them for months now and every problem i had was fixed asap with great and fast support time,

Never used XSLTel though!

XSTel = Well we all know what ecatel is like.

you can't judge people by that, ecatel is best DC and will still like that whether you liked it or not. you have used them for 1 month and now thinking yourself the best.

your history in hosting industry is really sucks Dominic, remember reservedhosting.com (tedjones), buzzhost (hacked), etc.. did the DC that you used helped you to at least recover your clients data. NO

when my server at ecatel crashed they restored all accounts within 4 Hours.

I really don't like to talk like that but you are taking it so far bashing ecatel all the time .

anyway you are nothing compared to ecatel so STFU.

Highest Regards
Mohammed H

As a result of this thread, I choose and signed up with XLStel.

Kinda disappointed though that they can't afford to install the premium version of Softculous.

I guess most people here install Wordpress or PHPbb often.

Last edited:
knows.jpg

http://www.wjunction.com/1019250-post441.htm

" Ecatel is best DC " You seriously want to compare Ecatel ( Who mind you is registered on a warez filled board ) is better then someone like oh lets say : SoftLayer , Equinix or ProServe. You seriously want to vouch for Ecatel.

Datacenter doesnt have to help you managing your server and restoring account. If you can't manage your server yourself, every datacenter is willing to sell you a managed service. Everyone would restore your account then.

Ecatel isnt the best and I'll tell you the truth here : Never will be. You can suck up to them all you want. But I'll be chilling back in my chair smoking a cigar when they get raided by BREIN.

(Haters gonna hate)

" Ecatel is best DC " You seriously want to compare Ecatel ( Who mind you is registered on a warez filled board ) is better then someone like oh lets say : SoftLayer , Equinix or ProServe. You seriously want to vouch for Ecatel.

Datacenter doesnt have to help you managing your server and restoring account. If you can't manage your server yourself, every datacenter is willing to sell you a managed service. Everyone would restore your account then.

Ecatel isnt the best and I'll tell you the truth here : Never will be. You can suck up to them all you want. But I'll be chilling back in my chair smoking a cigar when they get raided by BREIN.

(Haters gonna hate)

bullshit as always

Mohammed & krunx .. both have awesome support !

I use to be with xsltel ... now am with KnownSRV !

On WJ if u can trust ...i feel only 2 names comes in mind Krunx or Mohammed ! thats all i can say !

Mohammed & krunx .. both have awesome support !

I use to be with xsltel ... now am with KnownSRV !

On WJ if u can trust ...i feel only 2 names comes in mind Krunx or Mohammed ! thats all i can say !

+1

nothing more even to new people Moham,Krun both are very kind and always reply from smaller users issues to bigger ones ;)

can't vote here....both :)

nothing much more to say, i both use knownsrv and xltel ,its my habit not to host many site on one server so because of this, im able to compare the reliability and performance of both hosting providers. knownsrv is 50 percent more reliable than xltel.

though not with support, anyways, i dont need fast response because i can wait. all i need is to make our site online and i have no problem of how long the support respond

knownsrv=proven downtime
xsltel=proven uptime

krun!x asked from the staff to remove some posts and topics related to knownsrv downtime....And the staff ofcoure removed them. The reason is obvious, because he loose customers(2 months with ddos target him is no good reputation).

XSLtel never asked this from staff, only good things some1 have to say.

Keep up the good work xsltel

very very old thread :D but If you want which is best. XSLtel best support and best hosting. Now I dont use XSLtel But I host more than 6 month. XSLtel best for warez sites. I vouch every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back