Hi I want transfer my sites on ecatel DC. so I dont choose

I need
1-2 K Hit and fast site for mybb forum.

which is best than other?

knowsrv
c4b19e.png

Xsltel
65211d.png

plans the best for me but I am afraid slow site S:.

this plans work on 1-2k hits?

Are you illuminate me?

41 comments
KnownSRV = Uses Premium Datacenters eg : NetRouting or SmartDC

XSTel = Well we all know what ecatel is like.

XSLTel is my choice in this. I don't know about knownsrv at all but been with XSLTel for quite a few months now and XSLTel's support and XSLTel are really good and on top!

So XSLTel to go with.

I haven't use knownsrv so I don't know about them.

Hello,

We operate out of AlpenDC, SmartDC and Proserve within the Netherlands. All our production servers run on 2x E5620 or E3-1230 to E3-1270, on minimum 4 fast SAS 15k RPM drives in h/w RAID10(with BBU). Those are premium networks and brand new enterprise hardware.

Thanks Krun!x, I must need this information :D

I use netrouting reseller but her reseller machine is very very bad. your machine seems very fast.

Go for XSLTel, i heard users complaint of KnownSRV

Well, considering KnownSRV is 10 times bigger and majority of WJ is hosted at KnownSRV, it's normal every minor a few minutes downtime will be noticed. More clients = more complaints, nobody can please everyone, unfortunatelly.

My voice go for KnownSRV and Krun!x.
I'm happy cliend 5-6 month ago and every time when I need something support is there 0-24.
Do I need something more ?
And of course online 100%<3

I've been with both, and I'm currently with KnownSRV, this guy is very professional (XSLTel too, don't get me wrong), but yeah, it's very true that Ecatel isn't very stable/solid.

H,i Tamer
you change firm? :D I see your signature have boxslots ads
I read yesterday that Motionite migrated with BoxSlots. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back