Which is the best Keyword Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteRider

I was surfing in forum and was just a little bit confused which is the best keyword tool ?

Share your ideas and who you think is the best.?

68 comments
For me Google's adword keyword tool provide the best result. So, my vote goes to Google's adword keyword tool.

Personally, I do not think there is no one best tool for finding keywords because it is always better to use several different sources or tools to find the best keywords. The more sources you have the bigger the list you have and the more accurate your results are likely to be. However, there is one tool that I would recommend to most people to uses SEMrush, because it provides graphs which is great for analysis.

There are many keyword research tools but IMO the only good one is Google Keyword Planner. No other software can have an idea how many searches in Google a particular keyword has.

Google keyword planner is the best keyword research tool in SEO. Smallseotools, Google rank checker, Moonsy keyword position checker are the other best tools for checking the ranking of the keywords related to our website.

The Google Keyword Planner tool is one of the most used and popular keyword research tools.It is designed for advertising, but we can use it to research organic keywords by customizing the results for one of our competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back