which is better-iphone or android phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnogopekan

I never went for iphone.Back in the years I always had reason-no camera flash on iphone 3,micro SIM ,built in battery.Well the things are bit different today.All serious brands have built in battery and micro SIM.Well finally I have fed up from android.My phones caught viruses,had a lot of glitches forcing me to resort to factory reset.Is it good idea to switch to iphone?To be honest I like 4s the most.Talking for shape,feeling in the hand,material,touch screen.

103 comments
I have to admit that the iPhone is just like a mobile phone's leader. It makes a lot of mobile phone manufacturers like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, and Samsung and so on begin to research mobile phones with touch screens. But, in truth, has it really make the change so much? Steve Jobs, one of the founders of Apple Company, jumped on stage at that very first presentation, and proclaimed that here, in his hand, was the future of mobile phones.

Obviously, there are many advantages in the iPhone. The interface is nicer than many other mobile phones, and it has a massive screen, topped only by the screen on the HTC Touch HD. However, a lot of commentators have said it's nothing but a flashy toy.

One more thing that makes me dislike Apple iPhone is Steve Jobs, someone who, I think, is possibly the single smuggest man in Christendom. The way he described it seems to us that people all over the world will only use the Apple iPhone in a few years time. Not according to the people out there who don't want a top-end phone, who just want an emergency phone to stick in the glove-box.

It's a good just because the iPhone itself has some really nice bits. The screen and the interface are brilliant. While, it is shame it misses out on some key areas like MMS. I think Apple iPhone should not devote all to the innovation, they also need to do more to improve some basic function of their iPhone.

iPhone wins

I may be biased in this regard due to me owning an iPhone for the past 2 years, but I strongly believe Apples technology has far surpassed that of the Android. I love my iphone. Apps and the overall functionality are awesome.

android a wider spectrum.
But there iphone better security system than Android.
I always love android because the android you will be spoiled gaming experience, compelling applications here.

It really depends on what you prefer.
The debate can go on and on and on. I already see people above me that are giving responses without an argument to back their claims.
I have chosen android because IT BETTER SUITS my needs.
You should go with which one you fell is better, don`t ask other people.

This question is like neverending war :P However I am iPhone user since like iPhone 3g. I tried samsung and xperia phones like 2 years ago but i really prefer iOS more than Android. As a designer I just like how iOS looks. Anyway if the rumors are true I will have to switch to android in some time if apple make new phones without mini-jack. As a audiophile I am using a lot of high-end headphones with external AMP/DAC.

If you don't like to get into technology stuff, iphone is better and is a complete package for an average user.

But if you are geeky or techy guy, Android has way more potential than iphone and is much more customizable...

IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back