which is better-iphone or android phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnogopekan

I never went for iphone.Back in the years I always had reason-no camera flash on iphone 3,micro SIM ,built in battery.Well the things are bit different today.All serious brands have built in battery and micro SIM.Well finally I have fed up from android.My phones caught viruses,had a lot of glitches forcing me to resort to factory reset.Is it good idea to switch to iphone?To be honest I like 4s the most.Talking for shape,feeling in the hand,material,touch screen.

103 comments
Features, Freedom = Android
Simple, Stable = Iphone

I have Iphone 6S Plus now
Moved to iphone after using tons of android phones like samsung s2, s4, s5, htc one, xperia z, last phone was Note4 :)

Now i am bored with Iphone 6S Plus, want to buy android phone again
Waiting for Samsung S7

Depends on what you are looking for really. I prefer Android because it is more customizable but the iPhone is very clean and user friendly, just depends on the person, both great phones

iPhone is better but Android is cheaper

However there are some great things that you can only get on Android by downloading the .APK file

My opinion is going to be bias, but I prefer iPhones. Reason why is because I own multiple other Apple devices and they interact very well with each other. iCloud, Photos, Apple TV, MacBook... It is great

I never went for iphone.Back in the years I always had reason-no camera flash on iphone 3,micro SIM ,built in battery.Well the things are bit different today.All serious brands have built in battery and micro SIM.Well finally I have fed up from android.My phones caught viruses,had a lot of glitches forcing me to resort to factory reset.Is it good idea to switch to iphone?To be honest I like 4s the most.Talking for shape,feeling in the hand,material,touch screen.
Iphone is always the best.. haha

iPhone

I use iPhone for 5 years, and trust me, when you have used an Apple product, you can never choose to use other phones.
It is simply due to the fact that Apple has developed the ios system. It is too smooth, too high-teched, and too unique that somehow we feel special when using iPhone.

It's a very provocative thread :) I have used both, and both are OK. By the way, more free apps are available for Android. But it's not a big problem as for me.

I would love to drove my android every time i get in my had, due to the customization, multitasking, custom mods, I always keep on exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back