Which is better for SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

hezekiah

Regarding keeping my blog healthy I was wondering which is the best method. Continuously adding new posts? or editing old posts?
I was wondering how editing older posts affects the search engine web bots.

31 comments
Obviously when web bot remind your blog continuously its understand the real worth og your blog. The importance would be move up when comment on blog will rapidly updated.

Regarding keeping my blog healthy I was wondering which is the best method. Continuously adding new posts? or editing old posts?

Keep on adding relevant content and you can also edit your old posts if you see any scope of improvement in them.

Add new posts rather than editing the old ones. The thing you need to notice is that Google not only checks your content and SEO, but they also take into count the fact on how much the blog is updated - is it active, is someone working on it and etc. Passive blogs have less chances to get a high rank in Google search results.

You should adding new posts onto your blog at least 2 times every week. So that visitors always new get new content to read.

Last edited:
I think you should update your blog with fresh content.And make sure that those contents are unique and informative.

first of all you must add 50 post and then check which post have more view than this post repost or resubmit it is best way to boost traffic in your site.

I think you should go with Fresh and unique post.It will draw the attention of others and bring more traffic.

Do not edit old posts. Add new post instead to keeping your blog alive.

You must add new posts instead of editing old posts. This would help to keep your blog informative and users would come to read it. Secondly search engines like good and fresh content.

Last edited:

I'd suggest you to write high quality + UNIQUE content, this is the best method to keep a blog healthy. Obviously the interface of the blog also matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back