Which is better for SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

hezekiah

Regarding keeping my blog healthy I was wondering which is the best method. Continuously adding new posts? or editing old posts?
I was wondering how editing older posts affects the search engine web bots.

31 comments
Regarding keeping my blog healthy I was wondering which is the best method. Continuously adding new posts? or editing old posts?

try to build fresh and quality content to keep update search engines bots.

Doing for better SEO follow latest seo algorithms
Proper on page optimization of your websites
Then do manual link building with high authority websites

i think you want better for seo just good content. share social as facebook, google +, twiter..vv..

Last edited:

In my opinion I think you would have to use a mix of both. If you will discus a new topic it is common sense to create a new blog post with the associated keywords, but if you want to add information, or update some mistakes you should edit your older posts.
If you edit your old posts Google will also update your rankings in SERPs according to your new content. You should also think about your users, not only the search engines.
Ask yourself this questions: Will you continue to visit a blog that has lots and lots of duplicate content?

You can generate More Traffic on your site by adding unique fresh content with Images .

Content should be unique and relevant .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back