1. Rock|the|world

Rock|the|world Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hi,

Actually i am just planning to make a website on Instagram Video or image downloader. So, i just wanted to know which hosting should i choose for this kind of website ?

I have no idea which host should i choose...so please help me guys to get out of it.

Regards,
    Rock|the|world

2. UnMax

UnMax Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Shared is fine to start but if it gets a lot of traffic, move to a VPS.
    I can offer you a shared hosting if you need to start

3. vps9.net

vps9.net Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012

As it is just the beginning, you can opt for Shared hosting. Understanding your requirement is the first step into effective hosting.
    Later, if need arises go for VPS.

4. UK1.Host

UK1.Host Active Member

Nov 25, 2018
    Depends on your knowledge of Linux and web server management. If you have some, I'd get a small VPS for more control. If not, a shared plan will be okay to start with.

5. RedSwitches

RedSwitches Well-Known Member Web Host

Dec 26, 2011
    Hello,

Just go with shared hosting, and if you think that traffice is over loaded then you may go with VPS.

https://euservr.com/ this will be the best place for your VPS to get host.

Thanks
    Calvin K

6. Crypracks

Crypracks Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Agree with UK1.host, Depends on your knowledge of managing a linux hosting. if you can manage a VPS via SSH then a VPS is recommended since it offers more control & it would almost cost on part with a Share hosting.

7. Schoko_Triton

Schoko_Triton Active Member

Feb 11, 2019
    Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

8. Cbeee

Cbeee Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2019
    shared is good to go start

9. Anaya

Anaya Member

May 27, 2019
    A shared hosting plan at an affordable price should be fine for this project.

10. Djother

Djother New Member

May 16, 2019
    For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

11. daaruks

daaruks Member

May 7, 2019
    At most hosts, you can usually choose a shared plan, and then upgrade to a higher shared plan when you need more resources, and the migration requires none of your additional efforts. At least at my host
    So just go for a cheaper plan and upgrade if needed. Once you test it out for a bit, you will see how many resources your site needs to run

12. seyoonnet

seyoonnet Member

May 31, 2019
    Hello,

If you are planning to build video streaming based website, you can prefer some shared hosting or vps hosting which is suitable for streaming. As if you choose for basic shared hosting you will face some issue while streaming due to network bandwidth limitation.

13. HostSlick

HostSlick Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2016
    Answers already provided. Not much to say here i think :)
    Shared for the start, then Upgrade to VPS.