1. Rock|the|world

Rock|the|world Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Hi,

Actually i am just planning to make a website on Instagram Video or image downloader. So, i just wanted to know which hosting should i choose for this kind of website ?

I have no idea which host should i choose...so please help me guys to get out of it.

Regards,
    Rock|the|world

2. UnMax

UnMax Member

Oct 1, 2018
    Shared is fine to start but if it gets a lot of traffic, move to a VPS.
    I can offer you a shared hosting if you need to start

3. Okerlan

Okerlan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Your sites will be in trusted place if you choose Ipxon.com website hosting solutions.
    They have DataCenters in the USA, Canada and many countries of Latin America.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

4. chick

chick Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Have a look at VPS deals from QHoster and Legionbox.
    Prices are low and plans are full-featured and support is active for 24 hours.

5. vps9.net

vps9.net Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2012

As it is just the beginning, you can opt for Shared hosting. Understanding your requirement is the first step into effective hosting.
    Later, if need arises go for VPS.

6. eski-kerman

eski-kerman Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Have a look at deals from hostround and legionbox.
    They have almost all the answers we had needed. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting.

7. UK1.Host

UK1.Host Member

Nov 25, 2018
    Depends on your knowledge of Linux and web server management. If you have some, I'd get a small VPS for more control. If not, a shared plan will be okay to start with.

8. RedSwitches

RedSwitches Well-Known Member Web Host

Dec 26, 2011
    Hello,

Just go with shared hosting, and if you think that traffice is over loaded then you may go with VPS.

https://euservr.com/ this will be the best place for your VPS to get host.

Thanks
    Calvin K

9. Crypracks

Crypracks Active Member

Mar 22, 2017
    Agree with UK1.host, Depends on your knowledge of managing a linux hosting. if you can manage a VPS via SSH then a VPS is recommended since it offers more control & it would almost cost on part with a Share hosting.

10. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    It seems to me deals from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk can be good for you.
    Here is the maximum support at the lowest cost .