which hosting should i choose for this kind of website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock|the|world

Hi,

Actually i am just planning to make a website on Instagram Video or image downloader. So, i just wanted to know which hosting should i choose for this kind of website ?

I have no idea which host should i choose...so please help me guys to get out of it.

Regards,
Rock|the|world

11 comments
Shared is fine to start but if it gets a lot of traffic, move to a VPS.
I can offer you a shared hosting if you need to start

Hi,

Actually i am just planning to make a website on Instagram Video or image downloader. So, i just wanted to know which hosting should i choose for this kind of website ?

I have no idea which host should i choose...so please help me guys to get out of it.

Regards,
Rock|the|world

As it is just the beginning, you can opt for Shared hosting. Understanding your requirement is the first step into effective hosting.
Later, if need arises go for VPS.

Depends on your knowledge of Linux and web server management. If you have some, I'd get a small VPS for more control. If not, a shared plan will be okay to start with.

Agree with UK1.host, Depends on your knowledge of managing a linux hosting. if you can manage a VPS via SSH then a VPS is recommended since it offers more control & it would almost cost on part with a Share hosting.

At most hosts, you can usually choose a shared plan, and then upgrade to a higher shared plan when you need more resources, and the migration requires none of your additional efforts. At least at my host
So just go for a cheaper plan and upgrade if needed. Once you test it out for a bit, you will see how many resources your site needs to run

Hello,

If you are planning to build video streaming based website, you can prefer some shared hosting or vps hosting which is suitable for streaming. As if you choose for basic shared hosting you will face some issue while streaming due to network bandwidth limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back