Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Others

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPerfect

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen Boys N Girls :)

Here we are again for all of you to present you new brand discussion thread :)
We know wjunction members desperately waiting for such kind of topics
I know such filehosts where you can do fast payouts :)

Look Friends When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return
When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world
Never think negative and never feel if some time payment delays than dont be hyper dont be angry its just a matter of time i m sure i feel like this.

But yes question is which filehost payout is very fast who pay us very fast amount?

For me Rapidgator :) Rapidgator is very very impressive filehost they pay you fast they help you alot they dont care about big uploaders :)

Suppose if some are big uploader they complain about you and they are your enimies they will not delete your account they will not hate you also
Because they care about them all customers and partners for them all are same but yes if you give them good business than they give you special offer this is also true and staff is very helpfull.

ok let me know what you think guys do you feel rapidgator is still best in the matter of payouts ?

Or Do you think others filehost far better :)
Choice is yours whatever you will say we will appreciate

The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same its all up to you where you want to go :)
Success is peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable:)

Thanks to all wjunction users without you it was incomplete to create threads before and now you guys always support me
Thanks to Wjunction staff also without you we are nothing because you guys always solve all issues of website

Thank you everyone :)

Recommend You Emerging Filehost of the Year Fikper.com :kissing_heart:

Last edited:
11 comments
How much was paid to write this promo post?

Ddownload, rapidgator, Turbobit
Choose one Mr

we are here for one choice not for another choose whatever you like :) we are not saying go with rapidgator its all up to your heart but dont be fear and dont scare about german uploaders may be if you feel fear someone else will demote and took away your access if you choose your fav filehost:)

i give open challenge to those kids who call them german uploaders big get lost i will kick you from everyone :)

you and all uploaders webmasters in my place in my zone nobody can touch you and nobody can take your access away from english sections :)

from here only wjunction have authority to delete my threads and ban me or unban me :)
nobody can control wjunction only wjunction staff only :)

whoever call him selg they are big you want some come get some :)

So dont feel fear be a man and be honest and humble be genuine be brave

money is not everything its jsut a need

if someone is big ok its ok t hey are big we respect but they cannot buy me and buy good peoples and webmasters:)

we do business if they do someone pay us ok paying us now happy ? whats your probelm always ask this you are not big thats why nobody pays you say to this to them i always say this to those kids :)

anyways choose one please thanks alot against rapidgator or in favour its up to you we dont force

we want your advices we want your suggestions we want your thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back